Bachelor/Bachelorette/Paradise Catch-All

C-Man

I have problems with Clay (big wuss, boring AF) but he was actually being quite reasonable, dare I say “human,” with his whatever you call that final face off with Nicole. He even admitted he was on the way to falling in love with her, and wanted to pursue the relationship, but she fucking wanted the grand commitment, gaudy Neil Lane ... after a couple weeks in an artificial environment. 

So, Clay catches a break. I can see him not showing up for the after show, but she’s a major famewhore, so,I’m shocked she didn’t make it.

JPJ is a weird dude. Enjoy those Tayshia tittays.

Oh yeah, Blake’s hair is ridiculous, any more plugs transferred from the back of his head, and his hairline will join his eyebrows.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Is Jordan some kind of Bachelor royalty? He sure fucking talked a lot for some guy that made about one episode this season. 

Has anyone checked on Nicole? Can’t even imagine her mess these days. 

Tried to tell you kids about Katie. 

Stud, your girl Demi kinda turned boring on us, or maybe it’s just guilt by association, as she found the most boring partner possible. 

She likes being on TV, too. What do you think is next for her?

The Blake stuff irritated the hell out of me all season long.  He did what guys do when girls let them.  Then he got ripped last night for releasing texts that showed he didn't have some kind of master plan to take advantage.  Absurd.  Feelings over facts and nothing matters, really, except where your demographic sits on the 'privilege' chart.

Nicole and Katie seemed to have unrealistic expectations about how things work in real life as compared to Paradise.  Nicole's was obvious.  She just wanted that big moment on the beach where she gets a ring and hopefully one day, a televised marriage.  Fuck her and her instant gratification shit.   If she was really into Clay, she'd have been fine with his idea.  Obviously, he probably dodged a bullet and more bad press down the road when they break up and she blames it all on him.  

Katie and Chris doesn't seem as clear cut to me.  I'm not sure what was going on with those two.  I think Chris has trouble expressing emotions and maybe she thinks he should be able to fix that instantly?  Fuck, these chicks got some crazy ideas about how relationships and human behavior works.   Although, in the link below, Reality Steve says they are still together.  

#teamblake in all that bullshit.  So she gets to tell a bunch of lies about him and make him look like total dog shit and he just has to lie there and take it?  Granted, defending himself the way he did was probably not the classiest move, but fuck her.  

Jordan.  Self defense.  Go fuck yourself Pretty Boy.  I wish Christian would have kicked his ass.  

JPJ & Tayshia - what in the holy fuck is she thinking?  Oh, this:  https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a29100378/tayshia-adams-john-paul-jones-lying-relationship-bachelor-in-paradise-reality-steve/    I think I misjudged her.  Everything she's done from the moment she ran down the beach "crying" after JPJ, apologizing for breaking his heart, has rung hollow and made up.  I tend to be naive and think the best of people until they prove otherwise.  She's being moved to the other category now.  She's just been chasing internet fame this whole time.  (I know, I know, they all are, but I said I tend to be naive about that shit).  

Cam.  Owned.  Perfect ending to his reality TV career.  

Lesbians.  Stand ovation.  BIP is woke, y'all.  

Dylan & Hannah.  I don't think anyone has mentioned them yet.   There's a reason for that.  They're boring as fuck and nobody cares.  

7 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

I'm sure there was a guy standing behind Clay with cue cards.

Even my wife, who can pretty easily suspend disbelief, said that speech was horribly acted.

Kinda feel bad for Blake.  I don't think he's a bad dude, just dumb.  Everyone ganging up on him last night was kinda bullshit.

not sure if posted, but this lineup doesn't really look like "peter's type" though what do i know.

seems like almost half are black chicks, asians, and ethnically ambiguous mixed in.  and considering how woke the bachelor is, i'm sure there are at least 2-3 girls with lesbian/bisexual tendencies.  we'll see what the little rich boy from westlake village is into.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1073850/meet-the-bachelor-season-24-contestants-will-one-of-these-women-be-the-winner

also i love e's headline, "will one of these women be the winner?"

uh, i would think so.  that's how the show works.

4 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

not sure if posted, but this lineup doesn't really look like "peter's type" though what do i know.

seems like almost half are black chicks, asians, and ethnically ambiguous mixed in.  and considering how woke the bachelor is, i'm sure there are at least 2-3 girls with lesbian/bisexual tendencies.  we'll see what the little rich boy from westlake village is into.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1073850/meet-the-bachelor-season-24-contestants-will-one-of-these-women-be-the-winner

also i love e's headline, "will one of these women be the winner?"

uh, i would think so.  that's how the show works.

/noracist

Obviously I do not know Peter's preferences, but this SEEMS like a cast that could have been picked for Mike, before he started dating Demi Lovato.  

/noracist

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

/noracist

Obviously I do not know Peter's preferences, but this SEEMS like a cast that could have been picked for Mike, before he started dating Demi Lovato.  

/noracist

the wife and i actually saw the lineup before the official announcement (even though we had seen the peter rumors) and thought the same thing - looks like it's meant for mike.

mike was so disappointing on bip.

• 3 weeks later...

Kaitlyn Bristowe, who appeared as a contestant on The Bachelor and as the star of The Bachelorette, has some choice things to say about Mike Fleiss, the creator of the reality shows.

During an appearance on Tuesday’s episode of Talkhouse podcast, she accused him of keeping her from competing on another ABC reality show, Dancing With the Stars.

“They won’t let me [go on the show], ever,” Bristowe said. “I’ll tell you exactly why I can’t go on Dancing With the Stars. Anybody that listens to this podcast knows why I cannot go on Dancing With the Stars. And it’s because, and I will say this with a mic in my hand and a smile on face, that Mike Fleiss is a piece of s***. He is the creator of The Bachelor, and he hates women.”

Former Bachelorette star Hannah Brown is on the new season of the dance show that debuted last month, but it’s been a more than a decade since another one competed. You’d have to go back to Trista Sutter in 2005. Meanwhile, four Bachelor stars have hit the dance floor: Nick Viall, Sean Lowe, Jake Pavelka and Chris Soules, the star of Bristowe’s Bachelor season.

The former professional dancer accused Fleiss of standing in her way of joining DWTSback in 2017, although he denied it.

Bristowe said the reason Fleiss allowed Brown to participate in this season is that “there’s some s*** that came out on him abusing his wife. So he’s like, ‘Look at me, I love women.’ As long as he’s in power with ABC, I will never get on that show.”

Fleiss’s then-wife, Laura Kaeppeler, alleged in a July that he had physically abused her and demanded that she obtain an abortion. He denied her accusations, and the two ended their five-year marriage.

A source connected to the show declined to comment. Legal reps for Fleiss did not immediately respond to a request.

And the new dude broke his face. 

Peter Weber, the new star of ABC's The Bachelor, suffered an injury to his face on location in Costa Rica, Yahoo Entertainment confirms. Radar Online, which broke the news, claims the pilot split his head open during a game of golf on Monday. People reports the incident required emergency surgery.

"He went to step on the cart but fell and split his face open on two cocktail glasses he was carrying," a source told Radar, adding the reality star had to travel two hours to a hospital to be operated on by a surgeon who specialized in his injuries. Weber reportedly received 22 stitches.

"He is pulling through," a second source told the website.

Yahoo Entertainment has learned Weber is on the mend. The female contestants arrived in Costa Rica on Tuesday as planned to resume filming.

Molly > Melissa. No brainer. 

And since when is getting stitches considered "surgery"? 

And love this line-

adding the reality star had to travel two hours to a hospital to be operated on by a surgeon who specialized in his injuries.

Yep, I want to go to med school to become a "surgeon" that specializes in stitches......