Bachelor/Bachelorette/Paradise Catch-All

C-Man

I’ve been thinking Hannah Ann and Madison would be the finalists for awhile now. That the other two are the crazy blonde (she and Hannah Ann are besties now?) and the home-wrecker from Virginia Beach. Sheesh.

He ain’t marrying any of these broads — the virginity is gonna kill that one, Hannah Ann is a damn child and no way she’s ready for marriage, the blonde is bi-polar and he has an unhealthy attraction to the home-wrecker. She’s unstable as fuck.

Seems like the final weeks are shaping up to be be pretty good.

9 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

If someone had only showed me footage of his interactions with Victoria F (and nobody else) I would have been able to accurately predict that this season would not go smoothly for him.  If you're continually falling for the drama from someone like that, you're not ready to be on a show like this.

Peter wants to have pop-pop with Victoria F.

What the fuck, Peter?  You blithering moron.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:46 PM, zman13 said:

Now there's articles/rumors that he goes off the Bachelor script. It's hard to tell if ABC is promoting it or just playing along with it.

I have seen this is nothing more than ABC allowing a rumor to run because it's good PR.

On 2/11/2020 at 10:38 AM, Chuckie Finster said:

If someone had only showed me footage of his interactions with Victoria F (and nobody else) I would have been able to accurately predict that this season would not go smoothly for him.  If you're continually falling for the drama from someone like that, you're not ready to be on a show like this.

I think she was "required" to be kept until hometowns by Producers for "story-line" purposes. There have been plenty of leads that have said they had a one or two pretty much from the very beginning of the season and that producers basically determine who stays or goes or does a very good job getting the lead to keep those that cause drama because it's good for TV. 

3 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

I think she was "required" to be kept until hometowns by Producers for "story-line" purposes. There have been plenty of leads that have said they had a one or two pretty much from the very beginning of the season and that producers basically determine who stays or goes or does a very good job getting the lead to keep those that cause drama because it's good for TV. 

EIther that or he kept her because she has absolutely grade AAA tittays and great big eyes and he couldn't overlook those things no matter how annoying/non-compatible she is with him.  Seen it happen many times before.  

Yeah, he really wants to fuck her. He doesn’t know she’s the town slut/home wrecker yet. She does a helluva job doing the “poor me, I’m just so nervous in this fashion show/swimsuit shoot,” then goes out and props those massive tits in his face again. 

Seeing lots of stories how this kid is he worst Bachelor ever. Juan Pablo, Not Jerry O’ Connell and that lame prince are all, “Thank you, Pete!”

Keeping Victoria around after that has to rank as one of the dumbest decisions ever made in this “universe” — and that’s saying something. Blondie definitely has to feel especially bad losing to that train wreck after watching tonight’s episode.

• Like 3

Keeping Victoria around after that has to rank as one of the dumbest decisions ever made in this “universe” — and that’s saying something. Blondie definitely has to feel especially bad losing to that train wreck after watching tonight’s episode.

The only scenario that makes sense is that he already knows virgin and Haley Dunphy are final 2, so he threw production a bone and kept the nutcase for drama.
  • Like 1

Anybody else find it odd Madison didn't bring up the virgin thing while Peter was in Auburn on his visit? I mean she and his family know it's an issue since we all know Pete fucked Hannah B four times in the windmill during the fantasy suite portion of last season's Bachelorette. I know the historical odds are heavily slanted against Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants ultimately marrying who they pick on this show but I think it's a certainty he doesn't wind up marrying Hannah Ann, Madison or Victoria.

He's going to ultimately pick Madison.  

I don't even understand why Victoria was even at the rose ceremony, but once she was there, I knew he was going to pick her.  I couldn't stand Kelsie, so I'm good with that, and he wants to go to town with Victoria on fantasy suites, and I can't blame him.  

He is so bad at this show that he and Hannah B really do deserve each other.

Chick that I work with is convinced that Hannah B is coming back to be the Bachelorette. Surely they don’t pick anyone from this crop of suck asses. Biggest issue is age. All these 23 yr olds are boring and inexperienced. We need that 27-30 yr old demographic where the desperation crazy comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

‘The Bachelor’: Peter Weber Claims He Wasn’t Making Dumb Decisions on Purpose

Lauren Anderson

More Articles

February 18, 2020

Peter Weber’s drama-filled season of The Bachelor has been nothing short of a hot mess. But hey, the show is based on a carefully formulated recipe that creates some of the most entertaining television.

It’s evident that Weber has been put through the wringer throughout season 24, having to date some of the show’s most difficult contestants, but like any carefully produced show, both fans and Weber aren’t shown all the pieces of the puzzle.

Peter Weber | Aaron Poole/E! Entertainment/NBCU Photo Bank

In an interview with former bachelor Nick Viall on his podcast, The Viall Files, Weber calls some of his decisions “dumb,” but defends his process by saying he wasn’t making those decisions on purpose. “I’m making decisions in the moment based off the information I have,” Weber explained.

Considering he can only make judgments based on what the women choose to share and when they share it, it’s no wonder Weber’s having a difficult time making smart choices.

Peter Weber on his ‘dumb decisions’ thus far

Throughout the podcast interview, Weber explained that he was “…not making dumb decisions on purpose,” but understood how his actions might come across as such. More specifically, Weber brought up a few instances that he now feels ashamed of. 

Generally, he’s embarrassed about the fact that he tended to gravitate toward the women who were known to start a fight or cry at a moment’s notice during his season.

Peter Weber’s biggest mistake 

According to Refinery 29, Weber has gotten the most criticism for his decision to send Alayah Benavidez home.

After multiple women confronted Weber about the drama Benavidez created in the mansion, he ultimately thought it was best to let her go. After the rose ceremony, he struggled with his decision so much that he brought Benavidez back into the chaos the following week, only to send her home again. 

On 2/18/2020 at 11:01 AM, C-Man said:

Anybody else find it odd Madison didn't bring up the virgin thing while Peter was in Auburn on his visit? I mean she and his family know it's an issue since we all know Pete fucked Hannah B four times in the windmill during the fantasy suite portion of last season's Bachelorette. I know the historical odds are heavily slanted against Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants ultimately marrying who they pick on this show but I think it's a certainty he doesn't wind up marrying Hannah Ann, Madison or Victoria.

I think Madison has been massively manipulated by the producers to not tell him "yet".

Also saw that the Final 3 stayed in the same suite during the overnight dates. That has never been done before as they normally have their own rooms and don't see each other at all at this point in the show other than at the rose ceremonies. One can only guess they did this so Madison would find out that he slept with one of the other girls (or both) during their dates. Pretty shitty if you ask me but par for the course for this show. Where they will do just about anything to make "good tv".  

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

are y'all gonna be down for the Senior Bachelor?  because apparently, it's coming.  we need Armybrat on this.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/19/chris-harrison-senior-citizens-bachelor-show-love-peter-weber/?fbclid=IwAR2Ym2d17aaQ30lOjpHrSaPcupVwK4Q8y_GtZhQk3TvWEaGusGhwy3YQEjk

Pretty significant spoiler for this season in that tmz link, FYI.

That one was terrible.  Victoria is so fucking lame and disinterested in him, that it's hard to watch.  She even seems like she'd be a fish in the sack, except for her fun bags.  She was also so obviously heavily coached in her conversation with Madi.  In fact, neither of those girls want to even be in the same town with Victoria, but they force these staged conversations with each other anyways.

I guess Madi hasn't ever watched the Bachelor and has no idea how it works?  Also, she keeps saying that she's "saving herself for marriage".  Why doesn't she just say that she's a virgin?  Maybe she isn't.......

Just a guess:

Virgin - haven’t had sex YET. Would if they find the right person though. (Colton)

Saving Self For Marriage - no chance for sex until wedding night. Peter is.gonna have to go the distance In order to put those ankles behind her ears.

Peter’s mom saying “bring her home to us” was kinda creepy.

My assumption is he doesn’t pick Hanna Ann or Victoria and then goes to confess love to Madison.

How are there no pics of Victoria’s tits out there yet??

40 minutes ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Wife noticed that they didn’t show a single scene of Hannah the morning after but spent a lot of time showing the Homewrecker.

my wife noticed the same.

seemed fairly obvious that he fucked victoria but probably didn't fuck hannah ann.

i don't have a problem with madison being a virgin, or saving herself, whatever the literal meaning of that is.  i do have a little problem with the way she positioned it in her conversation with peter.  if she opened with "i'm a virgin" then she could emphasize the significance of fantasy suites, and how his behavior would have an effect on her choices.  by omitting that, it came off like a straight-up ultimatum, and not only could it possibly rub peter the wrong way (it didn't) but it would definitely rub the other girls the wrong way (it did).

after that speech, and his choices, she can't really take him back, no matter how creepy peter's mom is while she pleads to go get her (assuming that's what's happening).

my wife likes victoria, although i'm not sure why.  her up-talking is super annoying, but more than that, the way she just switches off the minute she hears something she doesn't like is a huge red flag.  she even did it with hannah ann when discussing madison.  her whole demeanor changed in an instant.  every time she has a discussion with peter, she goes into full bitch mode the second he asks her any questions.  and her explanation (my ex-boyfriend didn't see me for 3.5 years!) was total garbage.  she has a guilty conscience and is always on the defensive because she does shitty stuff that gets her in some tight spots.

if victoria wins, they're definitely not still together.  and i put an eventual marriage between peter and one of these 3 chicks at about 10%.

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:
2 hours ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:
Wife noticed that they didn’t show a single scene of Hannah the morning after but spent a lot of time showing the Homewrecker.

Didn't she sit down and talk with Madison when she came in? Or was I hallucinating?

Think he means there were no wake-up-the-next-morning-in-bed footage like they always seem to show. Also making the three girls stay together during this week is a change-up from seasons past.

Regarding Peter's creepy mother, if you recall his parents were basically high-fiving him during the part during the men tell all portion of Hannah B's when it came out that he fucked her four times in the windmill on their fantasy suite date. Madison is the only one they've met at this point.

I'm torn.  Typically I'm a "you know what you sign up for" type of guy, but the wife said she put it pretty bluntly to him (missed the first part) and he seemed to acknowledge that.

To me, if she's willing to say ~"it's this way or I'm out" and then holds him to it, that's cool too. It's on him and he can claim it's not really fair or whatever BUT if he knew then it is what it is.  Still don't get keeping Victoria.  He's had two one on one dates where she just went off crying and then the hometown where it was even worse.  and he kept her...  

Also, I can't recall a Bachelor/ette telling multiple people( all three I think here) that he's "falling in live with them."  I recall them telling one or kind of inferring it, but he's got some splaining to do however this ends.  In the end, I think he's a tool.

A smart man would realize that this is bigger than sex and that even if they resolve this issue, the fact that these core values are already clashing on like the third date is a foreshadowing of the rest of their relationship.
But Pete is not a smart man and will inevitably try to force something that is doomed to fail.

Colton asked all four fathers for their blessing to marry their daughters ......

I think that happens. But according to the wife, it used to be verboten for the “star” to tell any contestants that he loved them. There apparently aren’t any rules anymore.

16 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

Colton asked all four fathers for their blessing to marry their daughters ......

Kinda remember that, but I guess he'd have no other time to do so if he was torn and his phrasing would be important.  

4 minutes ago, usmc0331horn said:

So are we talking bout Netflix's "Love is blind" as well on here? Cause Jessica is absolute batshit and Tank girl is fine af but also completely crazy and gold digging.

absolutely not.

this thread is for the bachelor, the bachelorette, bachelor in paradise, bachelor winter games, bachelor musical edition listen to your heart, bachelor senior citizens, bachelor pad, bachelor cananada, bachelor australia, the bachelor movie with chris o'donnell, bachelor party with tom hanks, and the great muppet caper bachelor.

we have our limits.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

absolutely not.

this thread is for the bachelor, the bachelorette, bachelor in paradise, bachelor winter games, bachelor musical edition listen to your heart, bachelor senior citizens, bachelor pad, bachelor cananada, bachelor australia, the bachelor movie with chris o'donnell, bachelor party with tom hanks, and the great muppet caper bachelor.

we have our limits.

What if I have a question about The Courtship of Eddie's Father?  Can we handle that here or should I start a new thread?  

• Like 1

The new Bachelorette will be revealed Monday morning, which means it can’t be one of the three remaining “contestants” this season. Victoria F. could have been a fun choice with those giant tits, loose, home wrecking morals and penchant for drama, but Hannah Ann is way too young and Madi is as boring as her sexual history. 

Reality Steve says he has learned the identity:

Spoiler

As noted by several outlets, the choice is supposed to be a real surprise, so that eliminates crazy Kelsey “Is that my champagne?” Weir... and Reality Steve says it’s Clare Crawley, the runner up from Juan Pablo’s season. She’s 32, full of crazy and hot enough to make dudes fight over her. Rumor has it they wanted to go a touch older, early 30’s to get a more interesting mix, rather than early twenty somethings who don’t know what they want yet.