Bachelor/Bachelorette/Paradise Catch-All

C-Man

It's remarkable that Peter went through the season with Hannah hanging on to Luke P.  even though the whole house hated him, yet he's still putting up with Alayah even though at least three girls have told him she's bad.  

Also, Alayah's titties completely disappeared in that red top she was wearing.  Turribul work by the producers.

All in all, that may have been the most boring episode in the show's history.

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

It's remarkable that Peter went through the season with Hannah hanging on to Luke P.  even though the whole house hated him, yet he's still putting up with Alayah even though at least three girls have told him she's bad.  

Also, Alayah's titties completely disappeared in that red top she was wearing.  Turribul work by the producers.

All in all, that may have been the most boring episode in the show's history.

did you make it to the end?

Tyler Gwozdz from Hannah B's season dead at 29.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/23/entertainment/bachelorette-tyler-gwozdz-dead-trnd/index.html

(CNN)Tyler Gwozdz, a former contestant on "The Bachelorette," has died at the age of 29, the show's producers said Thursday.

Gwozdz appeared in Season 5 of the ABC show last year, competing for star Hannah Brown.
"We are heartbroken to hear the tragic news of Tyler's passing today. Our thoughts are with the Gwozdz family and his friends," the show's producers said in a statement.
Gwozdz was the eldest of five siblings, "a loving son and a friend to many," the producers said. He was an entrepreneur who was planning to become a psychologist and had "an adventurous spirit and a zest for life."

Deiontrez Mount, a close friend and former NFL player, remembered Gwozdz as a supportive friend and someone who would make any situation funny.
"Tyler was a brother to me. I leaned on him and shared some things I would never share with anyone and he was always positive and hopeful about everything," Mount told CNN. "It didn't matter how down I was. Just talking to him would cheer me up."
CNN has reached out to the Boca Raton Police Department for more information.
A post on the Palm Beach County Medical Examiners Office's website indicates that a person by the name of Tyler Gwozdz died Wednesday. CNN has not been able to independently confirm whether the person listed is "The Bachelorette" contestant.

was such a bizarre thing on the show too.  he got the first 1-1 date, then in like episode 2, they just said "oh, he had to leave." 

maybe he had a drug problem on the show and they ditched him?

hannah's hot streak of strong decision-making continues...

Edited by henrygandorf
moar.

They got fucked out of the $1M, sure didn’t credit the $62K though. 

Jade Roper Tolbert, a former contestant on reality-TV series "The Bachelor," is no longer the winner of a DraftKings daily fantasy football contest from early January.

On NFL wild-card weekend (Jan. 4-5), Tolbert finished with the top score in DraftKings' Millionaire Maker contest. She bested more than 105,000 entries and thought she had won the $1 million top prize. Controversy ensued, however, and DraftKings began looking into allegations that Tolbert had worked with her husband, Tanner Tolbert, a known high-volume daily fantasy player, to circumvent entry limits into the contest.

On Saturday, DraftKings announced that it was updating the standings for "several contests" and began notifying impacted customers. Tolbert was no longer listed as the winner of the Millionaire Maker contest. An entry with the username spclk36, who had been in second place behind Tolbert, was now at the top of the leaderboard. Tolbert was no longer listed and as recently as Tuesday had not received the $1 million prize, according to her husband.

——

The Tolberts, who met on the spinoff "Bachelor in Paradise," played on DraftKings openly throughout the season, never with much success or scrutiny other than from an occasional fan on social media. According to contest data provided by a third party and verified by ESPN, the Tolberts were down nearly $62,000 on their football entries at DraftKings this season before wild-card weekend.

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/28561838/ex-bachelor-contestant-loses-1-million-dfs-results-amended

Holy fuck, this kid has lost control of the house.

He should have just told all the whiners, “OK, fuck you, get out.” 

Alayah sucks, but Victoria P is a liar. 

This may take the cake for most drama in a season, and we’re just a few weeks in. 

Oh yeah, the country singer claims to be pissed about the manipulation, but I’m sure it’s good for his profile. And I’ve watched every season of Survivor, but I don’t remember him, and he apparently came in second. Lulz.

13 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Holy fuck, this kid has lost control of the house.

He should have just told all the whiners, “OK, fuck you, get out.” 

Alayah sucks, but Victoria P is a liar. 

This may take the cake for most drama in a season, and we’re just a few weeks in. 

Oh yeah, the country singer claims to be pissed about the manipulation, but I’m sure it’s good for his profile. And I’ve watched every season of Survivor, but I don’t remember him, and he apparently came in second. Lulz.

Some of the women seem like they're about to tell him "OK, fuck you, I'm out".  If it was worth taking sides in this silly shit, I'd side with the women on this one.   I think if I were them, I'd ride this out for free vacations, eat their food, and chill out and wait to get cut.   Fortunately, chilling out won't get you air time.  Hopefully this shit show will continue it's downhill slide and go completely off the rails.  This guy has the potential to actually pick both women at the final rose ceremony.  That would be some trailblazing shit right there.  

I agree completely, the women are rebelling, and some who have no shot (they have to know, right?) should just tell him to go screw himself, and walk out. It would make for great TV and they’ll be Bachelor Nation heroes. I just think he pussed out by getting publicly trashed by several and looking like a wounded puppy. 

And the producers obviously discovered something from Hannah B and the other chick from the last Bachelor: Miss USA contestants bring the crazy to Volume 11. There’s at least three this time, Alayah (Texas), Victoria P (Louisiana) and the pissed off champagne chick, Miss Iowa. 

I thought that was a pretty good ep.  The chase-victoria-peter stuff was great.  It was hilarious watching Peter's reaction to her reveal.  The way they sold Cleveland was funny as well.  What happened to the budget?  Don't they usually take them some place pimp?  Aleyah's dress at the end was fire.

Edited by Hozz

5 hours ago, Hozz said:

I thought that was a pretty good ep.  The chase-victoria-peter stuff was great.  It was hilarious watching Peter's reaction to her reveal.  The way they sold Cleveland was funny as well.  What happened to the budget?  Don't they usually take them some place pimp?  Aleyah's dress at the end was fire.

Seriously, what did the city of Cleveland pay them for that tourist video?

Peter's reaction was fucking hysterical: "Chase, the singer?"

If you've read the spoilers, what makes it even funnier is that...

Spoiler

Victoria is apparently the town whore of Virginia Beach.  Reality Steve reported that he heard from numerous women (usually ex-friends) that she had broken up their marriages by sleeping with their husbands.

So what is the probability that her rack is real?

Mykenna is impossibly annoying.  

15 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Whichever producer found out that Victoria used to date Chase Rice and then set him up as the concert performer for her date deserves a raise.

I'm not watching this season but I heard this scene going down in the other room.  Freaking genius move by ABC.

17 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Whichever producer found out that Victoria used to date Chase Rice and then set him up as the concert performer for her date deserves a raise.

The best part is Victoria saying it was her ex and Chase in an interview basically said it was a one night stand. 

On 1/28/2020 at 1:48 PM, Chuckie Finster said:

there's a pretty long questionnaire attached to most of these reality shows, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if there was a question like "have you ever dated/hooked up with a celebrity" or some such.  they definitely set shit up based on that.  zero chance it was a coincidence. 

also, the way chase reacted, it looked like more than a one-night stand.  but who the hell knows.

Edited by henrygandorf
bort license plate.

22 hours ago, UnivTex34 said:

spacer.png

I'm trying to catch up. Just saw last week's episode last night and Mrs C-Man and I watched the first half or so of Monday's 3-hour episode. And there's another one tonight?

Peter damn near had a complete walkout of contestants. There's no chance this works out for him. Aliyah will be delicious in Paradise -- sociopath with big tits! What could go wrong?

Jesus. Half the girls don’t even want to be there. Rightfully so. He sucks so bad.

There was some good talent to walk out the door tonight.

My wife picked Madison early on and she may be right. She is simple and stays away from the drama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 2/3/2020 at 9:38 PM, babysdaddy said:

Great episode tonight. These bitches hate each other

We made it through half of last night's -- had to watch the second half of Monday's episode -- so I haven't seen the Tiffany/Mykella 2-on-1 date yet but good lord, you couldn't be more right. Usually, these girls get super tight and become good friends being on the show. I don't think that's going to happen except for a select few here. I also agree that flying under the radar is going to serve somebody well in this season. Hannah Ann and Madison seem to be girls that caught his eye early and have remained above the vicious catfighting going on between some of the girls that really have no chance. Perhaps it goes without saying but every single one of the blondes is certifiably crazy for one reason or another.

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

We made it through half of last night's -- had to watch the second half of Monday's episode -- so I haven't seen the Tiffany/Mykella 2-on-1 date yet but good lord, you couldn't be more right. Usually, these girls get super tight and become good friends being on the show. I don't think that's going to happen except for a select few here. I also agree that flying under the radar is going to serve somebody well in this season. Hannah Ann and Madison seem to be girls that caught his eye early and have remained above the vicious catfighting going on between some of the girls that really have no chance. Perhaps it goes without saying but every single one of the blondes is certifiably crazy for one reason or another.

a pretty decent size group of them are buddies...