Bachelor/Bachelorette/Paradise Catch-All

C-Man

2 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

I’ve read spoilers and if they are correct, none of that happens.

I'm intrigued and don't want to know now! My wife said that Veronica F said something along the lines of "I still love that man" or something during last week's "Tell All" episode. Maybe she makes a re-appearance. Again, I'll wait until tonight to see how this shakes out.

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Hannah Ann looks like she has put on about 10 pounds during the season. She's not as hot as she was the first night.

Don't they just sit around drinking while waiting to go on a date? If you don't have a pretty solid commitment to an exercise regimen, I can see how these girls could pack on some pounds the later they go in the show.

i haven't read spoilers recently, but i'm intrigued by this whole "even peter doesn't know how it will end" teaser.  i'm never shocked when they say something is "shocking" but i'm always curious what makes them say it. 

all that said, last night, there was a little too much, "you won't believe what's about to happen in this next segment, it will blow you away."  chris, my dude, i'm already 70 minutes into this bullshit, stop selling me.

1 minute ago, royiv said:

Don't they just sit around drinking while waiting to go on a date? If you don't have a pretty solid commitment to an exercise regimen, I can see how these girls could pack on some pounds the later they go in the show.

this person i know used to run a bus tour for playboy energy drink, and he ran a team of 3 promo models for about 11 months.  apparently they had to rotate out the girls every 18 days because they would start putting on noticeable weight.

it's a hard world for skinny, pretty people.

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

I'm intrigued and don't want to know now! My wife said that Veronica F said something along the lines of "I still love that man" or something during last week's "Tell All" episode. Maybe she makes a re-appearance. Again, I'll wait until tonight to see how this shakes out.

I could probably tell you what I "know" and it would turn out to be another red herring like the producer.  Or Hannah coming back.  Or someone got pregnant.  But I won't, because if what I've heard is correct, it does line up perfectly with what henrygandorf is asking about in post# 1353.  

we'll find out tonight, but the one thing we can be sure of is it will NOT be the most dramatic thing to ever happen on the show.  

No clues, just my best guess.

He comes around and is ready to propose to Hannah Ann, when they tell him that Madison is back.  He nearly feints and decides his heart is with her and doubles back.

He lets HA go and proposes to Madison who says we need to hold off and they reveal where they are tonight, which is almost certainly not together.

5 minutes ago, pied said:

No clues, just my best guess.

He comes around and is ready to propose to Hannah Ann, when they tell him that Madison is back.  He nearly feints and decides his heart is with her and doubles back.

He lets HA go and proposes to Madison who says we need to hold off and they reveal where they are tonight, which is almost certainly not together.

i think that's a good guess.

peter is a messy bitch who lives for drama.

i might change their current situation.  my bet is together, but "taking it slow".  she's obviously not right for him, what with his line-dancing party lifestyle.

Edited by henrygandorf

1 hour ago, Vito Andolini said:

Peter’s mom is one of the best reality show villains in history,  Can she be on every season? She just shat all over that virgin. 

And yes, Hannah Ann was a badass and got in great shape to tell off that dummy.

She was unreal -- and probably not wrong. Peter and Madison will not end up together. She's a goody-goody who writes bible verses on her hand every day. He likes to fuck girls in windmills.

52 minutes ago, C-Man said:

She was unreal -- and probably not wrong. Peter and Madison will not end up together. She's a goody-goody who writes bible verses on her hand every day. He likes to fuck girls in windmills.

Probably not wrong, but let your adult son figure that out on his own. His mom has mind fucked her son beyond belief.

6 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

i think that's a good guess.

peter is a messy bitch who lives for drama.

i might change their current situation.  my bet is together, but "taking it slow".  she's obviously not right for him, what with his line-dancing party lifestyle.

almost nailed it.

what were the rumors/spoilers?

18 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Hannah Ann looks like she has put on about 10 pounds during the season. She's not as hot as she was the first night.

I told my wife this and I almost slept on the couch.  Also, what kind of man rolls his jeans up like that?

• Like 2

The mother is horrible. Remarkably, she seemed to have some fans among the crowd. Even if she’s right about Peter’s and Madison’s compatibility, she should STFU. Peter should have told them to stay at home. And way to go Hannah Ann.

Turns out the spoilers were pretty much dead on.  It was strange watching that, knowing he's going to "end up" with Madison and having no fucking clue how he was going to get there.  Now we know the answer:  poorly.  What a dumbass.  The way HA looked at the proposal, I can't believe he could even remember the ultra-religious virgin's name.  What is this guy thinking?  Nah, I'm good on having sex with the total smokeshow for the next 6 months before our inevitable break up.  I'd rather be celibate for the next 18 months and get to go to church 4 nights a week.  He seems like a nice guy, but he is a total moron.  

His mom is now my favorite "character" from this franchise.  She can be like the family visit version of Demi.  Future Bachelors:  So you'll be meeting my parents, my older brother, and my younger sister.  Oh, and Peter's mom will be there too, so you better have your shit together.  

Did HA have to sit there in the studio and watch Chris Harrison try to fix up her ex-fiancee?   That seemed like a shitty cherry on top of the shitty sundae she was served last night.  She was the big winner last night.  Two days ago, we were all thinking she was a child just there for Instagram followers and fame.  Now she's got the entire Bachelor fanbase on her side and we will never be able to prove that she wasn't "there for the right reasons" (as if we give a shit).  Now she's the badass who shredded Peter on national TV with no mercy.  

2 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

Turns out the spoilers were pretty much dead on.  It was strange watching that, knowing he's going to "end up" with Madison and having no fucking clue how he was going to get there.  Now we know the answer:  poorly.  What a dumbass.  The way HA looked at the proposal, I can't believe he could even remember the ultra-religious virgin's name.  What is this guy thinking?  Nah, I'm good on having sex with the total smokeshow for the next 6 months before our inevitable break up.  I'd rather be celibate for the next 18 months and get to go to church 4 nights a week.  He seems like a nice guy, but he is a total moron.  

His mom is now my favorite "character" from this franchise.  She can be like the family visit version of Demi.  Future Bachelors:  So you'll be meeting my parents, my older brother, and my younger sister.  Oh, and Peter's mom will be there too, so you better have your shit together.  

Did HA have to sit there in the studio and watch Chris Harrison try to fix up her ex-fiancee?   That seemed like a shitty cherry on top of the shitty sundae she was served last night.  She was the big winner last night.  Two days ago, we were all thinking she was a child just there for Instagram followers and fame.  Now she's got the entire Bachelor fanbase on her side and we will never be able to prove that she wasn't "there for the right reasons" (as if we give a shit).  Now she's the badass who shredded Peter on national TV with no mercy.  

I was wondering the same thing last night -- as well as noticing Peter's rolled-up pants -- and thinking how awkward Monday night's and last night's viewing must've been for Hannah Ann. Of course she was backstage and watching that last night. She was probably already fired up but that certainly didn't do anything to calm her down, I'm sure. Good for her, though. She's hot AF again. I don't remember that many PIP shots while they were watching the footage play out as they showed last night. I could absolutely see Bachelor producers trotting out Peter's crazy mom -- hell, they keep foisting Hannah B and Demi on us at every possible moment.

so a few things i would like clarification on, maybe i missed something...

1. there was mention by hannah ann of having to get some closure about hannah b.  i would say it had something to do with early in the season when she popped in, but she made it sound more recent.  she may have even said something like "there were 3-4 different people involved in our engagement" so it made it seem like it happened in that last month after he actually proposed.  did we hear about this or what she was talking about?  also, was i the only one during his proposal that thought he called her the wrong name?  he said, "madison.......she left 2 days ago."  it felt like an insanely long pause when you're saying someone else's name before actually proposing.

2. do we know what the f happened with peter's family and this whole "waiting for 3 hours" situation?  the mom is a first-rate dingbat to be sure, but she's still his mom, and it seemed weird that peter didn't seem apologetic, and that madison (the good christian girl who was raised right) didn't start by saying something like, "yeah, first of all, i'm so sorry (or we're so sorry) about that whole thing, we were talking..." or whatever happened.  she seemed almost pissed that the mom brought it up.  i wasn't on team mom, but i felt that warranted some sort of apology from madison or peter the way she brought it up.  pretty scathing rundown of how that day went from the perspective of the mom.  yikes.

3. i definitely rolled my jeans up like that in the late 80's, but you always had to roll it tight.  you pulled the jean over, then rolled it so it stayed up.  the worst thing was when it got loose, and you'd immediately have to re-roll it.  peter just wears his loose on purpose and i'm not ok with that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

1. there was mention by hannah ann of having to get some closure about hannah b.  i would say it had something to do with early in the season when she popped in, but she made it sound more recent.  she may have even said something like "there were 3-4 different people involved in our engagement" so it made it seem like it happened in that last month after he actually proposed.  did we hear about this or what she was talking about?  also, was i the only one during his proposal that thought he called her the wrong name?  he said, "madison.......she left 2 days ago."  it felt like an insanely long pause when you're saying someone else's name before actually proposing.

2. do we know what the f happened with peter's family and this whole "waiting for 3 hours" situation?  the mom is a first-rate dingbat to be sure, but she's still his mom, and it seemed weird that peter didn't seem apologetic, and that madison (the good christian girl who was raised right) didn't start by saying something like, "yeah, first of all, i'm so sorry (or we're so sorry) about that whole thing, we were talking..." or whatever happened.  she seemed almost pissed that the mom brought it up.  i wasn't on team mom, but i felt that warranted some sort of apology from madison or peter the way she brought it up.  pretty scathing rundown of how that day went from the perspective of the mom.  yikes.

3. i definitely rolled my jeans up like that in the late 80's, but you always had to roll it tight.  you pulled the jean over, then rolled it so it stayed up.  the worst thing was when it got loose, and you'd immediately have to re-roll it.  peter just wears his loose on purpose and i'm not ok with that.

Regarding #1, HA said on some podcast today that yes, Dumb Peter said something like, “I still need to get closure from Hannah Brown” after they got engaged. She also indicated she had no idea the tearful Hannah B/Peter encounter had happened (or that it was that intense) since she wasn’t on that group date. She was pissed when she saw it, and felt “blindsided,” not to mention how ol Pete completely underplayed how Madison left and HA was essentially his second choice.

2. Yes, there was an easy opportunity for Madison to say last night, “I’m sorry we kept you waiting” in an effort to lessen the intensity of the moment, but she wasn’t fucking having it. Chris Harrison was on Sirius today, saying he was trying to get a peaceful resolution, but neither Barb nor Madison had any intention of playing nice. And I like drama and find Madison incredibly boring, so I’m happily on Team Mom. (And whomever up thread surmised the Webers were swingers is probably dead on.)

3. Jeans talk not going away.

• Like 1

1. Also thought he Calle day her the wrong name. It was a weird explanation but I kin lee through it not paying particular attention. Shouldn’t have. 

2. Went back and watched it from the night before and she did apologize a little when they ca,e on late and gave her flowers. Dad seemed perfectly fine, but watching again you couldn’t,d see mom was annoyed. Didn’t pick up on it.  

3. I couldn’t think of wearing jeans any different for those years. 

3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

1. No clue. Figured he was talking about when she nearly came on the show as a contestant. And, yes, I thought he'd fucked up and called her the wrong name. I hit the pause button and had the famous Survivor GIF look on my face.

2. Agreed. Odd. They were having what somebody said was the most mature, real-world conversation they've ever heard on this show before and the mom is pissing her pants because she wants to talk to Madison.

Rolled up jeans talk is not going anywhere.  

So I not proud to admit this, but I've listened to a couple of podcasts and read a few articles on last nights shit show and I have decided I am 100% Team Barb.  She could have delivered the message a little better (like his dad did), but she is completely correct in everything she said.  Sweet little virgin Madison is the bad guy here.  Well, other than Peter.  

39 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Rolled up jeans talk is not going anywhere.  

So I not proud to admit this, but I've listened to a couple of podcasts and read a few articles on last nights shit show and I have decided I am 100% Team Barb.  She could have delivered the message a little better (like his dad did), but she is completely correct in everything she said.  Sweet little virgin Madison is the bad guy here.  Well, other than Peter.  

please expand, because there’s no way i’m listening to podcasts. 

Rachel Lindsay thinks Madison is full of shit, notes she’s hired an agent 

The lawyer continued: “The only thing that does make sense is you want the TV time, you want the exposure. You want the platform and to top it off on that, she’s already hired an agent. Her agent posted seconds after the finale was over to let everyone know, ‘This is my client.’ She’s ready to take offers.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsay-madison-prewett-did-the-bachelor-for-followers/

12 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Rachel Lindsay thinks Madison is full of shit, notes she’s hired an agent 

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsay-madison-prewett-did-the-bachelor-for-followers/

Her podcast was what finally pushed me over the edge.  I'm a bit of a heathen, so I'm never going to support the ultra religious virgin due to personal biases, but now I think I'm on the right side of this. 

29 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

please expand, because there’s no way i’m listening to podcasts. 

Madison should have never gone on a show like this in the first place.  

If she insists on going, she shouldn't hide the virgin shit and the no sex in the fantasy suite until the very last possible minute.  

She's a spoiled brat.  Leaving Barb hanging for 3 hours and then not even feeling the need to apologize sums her up

I think she's a wolf in sheep's clothing.  She comes in all sweet like she's looking for love, but I feel like she was there for the fame.  Hiring an agent at this point is odd and backs that theory up.   She's no better than the other fame whores that come on there.  She just was much better at fooling us.  

10 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Madison should have never gone on a show like this in the first place.  

If she insists on going, she shouldn't hide the virgin shit and the no sex in the fantasy suite until the very last possible minute.  

She's a spoiled brat.  Leaving Barb hanging for 3 hours and then not even feeling the need to apologize sums her up

these were all things muttered in the gandorf living room over the past month or so.

• Like 1

I can go both ways.  It's easy imo to sit back and think of what you'll do in a situation, but much different when you are in it and have feelings.

I don't recall her getting pissed, she just said hey, I don't know that I can continue if you do this.  He could have easily said SEE YA, but decided not to and keep her around.  

I also think there is some Monday morning QBing going on.  She made her decision and she left him.  He didn't cut her, you may be able to argue that it was a little mutual, but he never DID NOT give her a rose.  She didn't initiate contact afterwards (from all available information).  

She may have been a dummy for thinking she could handle the show, but I do think she stayed true to who she says she is (and may be).  We all know that it is HIGHLY unlikely that Peter can give up his line-dancing, rolled-up jeans, and windmill lifestyle, but I know a couple guys just like that did.  

Harrison went on record today saying it was not really Madison’s fault they were waiting. Her and Peter were talking about where things were and if they were not moving forward in a good way, she should not meet his parents. Burb blames her but that’s a legit reason IMO and one shared by both people. Peter hung her out to dry when Burb was going at her during the finale.

Although, didn’t she meet them and spend some time with them at their renewal ceremony earlier in the season?

That’s all true, but she went on a
Show about fucking acting like she’s looking for a husband. She isn’t finding the type of husband she wants on this show. And yeah, she left on her own. At final 3. You’re acting like she made a mature decision to end this relationship. She waited until she got all the screen time and storylines she needed to leave, depriving another woman a chance to have sex in a really nice suite. Oh yeah, and find love.

This is all Monday morning QBing since we didn’t find out her true nature until Monday (Wednesday actually) morning. She had me fooled, but she’s everything they people say about the villain every season.

There only for fame and Manipulative as hell. She was just sweeter doing it.