Bachelor/Bachelorette/Paradise Catch-All

C-Man

• 3 weeks later...

We fell far behind but have finally caught up. Anybody else still watching this? Wild how an angry mob basically bullied two couples off the beach the last few nights.

The guest hosts are useless outside of David Spade and I think his act would've worn thin after awhile. Just give the gig to Wells permanently.

Demi is a shitty person all the way around.

7 hours ago, C-Man said:

We fell far behind but have finally caught up. Anybody else still watching this? Wild how an angry mob basically bullied two couples off the beach the last few nights.

The guest hosts are useless outside of David Spade and I think his act would've worn thin after awhile. Just give the gig to Wells permanently.

Demi is a shitty person all the way around.

joe and the brute squad was pretty entertaining. 

and yeah, demi is terrible, but watching her constantly get rejected is funny. 

53 minutes ago, zman13 said:

All of the drama about the tropical storm and the "evacuation". The soundbites about how they weren't sure if there would be a paradise to come back to. And then the damage after the storm - a palm frond in the pool.

Well, shit, we're still a week behind as I've only seen the tropical storm get teased for the next one. The two, two-hour episodes per week was a bit much considering we were out of the country for a week around Labor Day. I saw that they were asking for "seniors" who wanted to go on The Bachelor -- I guess we're going to get a Bluehair Bachelor/ette at some point. Um ...

17 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Well, shit, we're still a week behind as I've only seen the tropical storm get teased for the next one. The two, two-hour episodes per week was a bit much considering we were out of the country for a week around Labor Day. I saw that they were asking for "seniors" who wanted to go on The Bachelor -- I guess we're going to get a Bluehair Bachelor/ette at some point. Um ...

they’ve been casting for that for 3 years. 

• Hook 'Em 1

All you folk shitting on Demi (I wonder if she charges extra) are in for a tongue lashing from Shadow Operative Non-Derka version. 

Bag Boy Joe is such a nobody, bizarrely empowered by Bachelor Nation a few years ago after being booted from his season on Night One. The guy is clearly a moron. Serena P loves the camera time hooking up with Bag Boy provides. Which brings us to…

The notion of Clout. I’m not an Instagrammer, so I wasn’t aware of the phrase, but the premise is spot on. Gotta build your brand, and be the next Trainer slash Lawyer slash Medical Rep who makes more money on page views than whatever wretched “career” you once attempted. Pro tip: if you have time to walk away from your real job for months to participate in these shows, then you don’t have a real job. Appearing on these shows, making appearances, fan cruises… that’s now your job. 

It’s all quite amusing. 

56 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

All you folk shitting on Demi (I wonder if she charges extra) are in for a tongue lashing from Shadow Operative Non-Derka version. 

Bag Boy Joe is such a nobody, bizarrely empowered by Bachelor Nation a few years ago after being booted from his season on Night One. The guy is clearly a moron. Serena P loves the camera time hooking up with Bag Boy provides. Which brings us to…

The notion of Clout. I’m not an Instagrammer, so I wasn’t aware of the phrase, but the premise is spot on. Gotta build your brand, and be the next Trainer slash Lawyer slash Medical Rep who makes more money on page views than whatever wretched “career” you once attempted. Pro tip: if you have time to walk away from your real job for months to participate in these shows, then you don’t have a real job. Appearing on these shows, making appearances, fan cruises… that’s now your job. 

It’s all quite amusing. 

the wife works in fashion pr, which is something nobody really understands, including most everyone who works in traditional pr.  the short version is that she reps brands and designers and helps get celebrities (and now influencers) to wear their stuff (and then get photographed or post the content themselves on social media).

all it takes to be an influencer is followers (though engagement always helps).  because of their notoriety on these reality shows, many of them become "influencers" after their bachelor careers are done. (there are also influencers who are just influencers and that's why they're ~famous). 

so she has pretty close relationships with several women from bachelor universe who want to come in and get free shit to help with their content.  there are also agents now who rep influencers and broker deals to get paid ($2,500-$75,000+) per post, for brands that have money and are too shitty to get there organically.

more screen time -> more popularity and fame -> more followers or "clout" -> makes it a possibility that they can trade off their name instead of getting a real job.  it's definitely worth it for those who can pull it off, even if they get backlash while on the show, so i can see why it happens so frequently.

funny sidestory - if you love demi, maybe stop reading here.....demi came in and borrowed some pieces from my wife's agency a while back.  she wore and posted and tagged the brand and agency.  the brand didn't like demi, so the agency and the brand un-tagged themselves from her posts.  lulz.

3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

funny sidestory - if you love demi, maybe stop reading here.....demi came in and borrowed some pieces from my wife's agency a while back.  she wore and posted and tagged the brand and agency.  the brand didn't like demi, so the agency and the brand un-tagged themselves from her posts.  lulz.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Former NFL scrub QB and The Bachelor lead Jesse Palmer named the new permanent host of The Bachelor, maybe The Bachelorette as well (Tayshia and Plastic Face are hosting the upcoming season), not sure about BIP. 

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/jesse-palmer-the-bachelor-host-chris-harrison-replacement-1235075856/

Edited by Vito Andolini

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

i'll just leave this here.

HG!  We've gone 48 days since out last post on this thread!  We were 12 days away from getting our man cards back and you ruined it for this?!  Which, by the way, I read was fucking terrible.   Not a shock, but sometimes they can turn chicken shit into chicken salad and surprise you.  Apparently, this isn't one of those.  

On 12/8/2021 at 1:33 PM, henrygandorf said:

oh, i had not planned to watch it.  i've actually not watched the past 3 seasons, only bip.  am i missing anything?

No.  There was some decent drama at the beginning of Michelle's season due to multiple guys being stereotypical dickheads.  Pretty much hit on every one of them this season. 

You had the White Night who acted like he was trying to protect Michelle.  Spoiler - he was trying to make himself look good and everybody else look bad.  More spoilers - it didn't work.  

You had the guy who had figured out after 3 days that he is the obvious only choice and the rest of these guys are the equivalent of gum on his shoe.  What was different about this guy is all the guys (well, the black guys at least) really looked up to this guy.  Like, REALLY looked up to him.  He was giving these inspirational talks to them and he at least seemed like he was successful.  At then in his ITMs, he is just shitting all over these guys who looked up to him.  He had a rough time on MTA, but since he talks in circles without ever really saying anything, I think he still thinks he was in the right.  Oh, and he invented a rumor that Michelle had a BF when she was on the show, told one or two guys about it, and then told Michelle everybody is talking about it and questioning her character.  Literally, he was the only one talking about it.  

Here's a good one.  They did a different thing this year where the the two hosts (Taysha and plastic surgery face) went into the guy's rooms, unannounced, and went through their shit.  One guy had a notebook that you could only describe as a Bachelorette playbook.  Phrases is there like "act like you're interested when she talks about teaching".  It was insane.  He had a pretty bad time on MTA as well.  

I think everything I mentioned happened in the first few episodes.  And the first 45 minutes of MTA was pretty good because they spent it all dealing with those three asshats.  And the big feud between pizza restaurant owner guy and random dude that didn't really make that big of an impression outside of this feud.  It ended at MTA with pizza boy serving rando with papers for defamation.  Had the process server there and everything.  That sounds kind of silly, but rando unleashed the internet trolls on pizza boy's restaurant reviews, so it was kind of a dick move by rando.  By the end, pizza boy was the bigger man and offered to bury the hatchet and rando accepted and they shook on it and shit.  So really, all you need to watch the first 3-4 episodes (while jacking around on your phone or something) and look up anytime drama starts.  You get all the good shit and you'll be ready for BIP.  

And to the poster who is going to come in here, even though they never watch the show, and give me shit for posting this much on this lame as show, fuck off.  It's 2:30 on Friday afternoon and i need to pretend to work for one more hour.  I just killed 20 minutes of it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2021 at 2:27 PM, Go Pokes said:

No.  There was some decent drama at the beginning of Michelle's season due to multiple guys being stereotypical dickheads.  Pretty much hit on every one of them this season. 

You had the White Night who acted like he was trying to protect Michelle.  Spoiler - he was trying to make himself look good and everybody else look bad.  More spoilers - it didn't work.  

You had the guy who had figured out after 3 days that he is the obvious only choice and the rest of these guys are the equivalent of gum on his shoe.  What was different about this guy is all the guys (well, the black guys at least) really looked up to this guy.  Like, REALLY looked up to him.  He was giving these inspirational talks to them and he at least seemed like he was successful.  At then in his ITMs, he is just shitting all over these guys who looked up to him.  He had a rough time on MTA, but since he talks in circles without ever really saying anything, I think he still thinks he was in the right.  Oh, and he invented a rumor that Michelle had a BF when she was on the show, told one or two guys about it, and then told Michelle everybody is talking about it and questioning her character.  Literally, he was the only one talking about it.  

Here's a good one.  They did a different thing this year where the the two hosts (Taysha and plastic surgery face) went into the guy's rooms, unannounced, and went through their shit.  One guy had a notebook that you could only describe as a Bachelorette playbook.  Phrases is there like "act like you're interested when she talks about teaching".  It was insane.  He had a pretty bad time on MTA as well.  

I think everything I mentioned happened in the first few episodes.  And the first 45 minutes of MTA was pretty good because they spent it all dealing with those three asshats.  And the big feud between pizza restaurant owner guy and random dude that didn't really make that big of an impression outside of this feud.  It ended at MTA with pizza boy serving rando with papers for defamation.  Had the process server there and everything.  That sounds kind of silly, but rando unleashed the internet trolls on pizza boy's restaurant reviews, so it was kind of a dick move by rando.  By the end, pizza boy was the bigger man and offered to bury the hatchet and rando accepted and they shook on it and shit.  So really, all you need to watch the first 3-4 episodes (while jacking around on your phone or something) and look up anytime drama starts.  You get all the good shit and you'll be ready for BIP.  

And to the poster who is going to come in here, even though they never watch the show, and give me shit for posting this much on this lame as show, fuck off.  It's 2:30 on Friday afternoon and i need to pretend to work for one more hour.  I just killed 20 minutes of it. 

Well, Michelle's season came to an end (thankfully) last night. She picked the dude from Austin. We didn't watch "After the Final Rose" beyond Brandon's (#2) appearance. Man, she gutted that poor dude. I cannot believe he made it as far as he did. And, again, the Bachelorette ultimately picks the same dude she gives the First Impression rose to. Season was lame AF but the wife likes it and it's mindless shit that has the occasional moment or two. Taysha missed the live finale due to getting COVID or being directly exposed to it.

The Bachelor starts right after the New Year. It's the former TE from Mizzou who finished in the top five or six on Michelle's show. You could see that choice coming a mile away based on his exit after his interaction with her kids. (And, honestly, producers probably knew at that point that Brandon was the runner-up and would be a terrible choice as Bachelor.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
There’s a bitch on Clayton’s season that is just straight up evil. Like, I’ll be surprised if she isn’t on a Dateline some time in the next 10 years. I’m fairly certain she’s a sociopath. I’m thinking she might be a psychopath.

Chenae — and, yes, you’re right. I hope she doesn’t no-show the “Women Tell All” episode.

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

We are 40 minutes into WTA and it’s been nothing but every girl l ripping Ms future Dateline subject. And it’s glorious.

13 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

They are going sooooo low. Never been one like this.

That was wild. Jesse just let it happen too. Harrison would've reined that in much sooner. Chenae is probably the worst cast member in the history of the franchise.

What are the odds that Clay-tin totally screwed the pooch and won't wind up engaged to any of the three left? Seems like the girls last night all know what went down and the one doctor chick with big tittays told him if it didn't work out with any of the remaining girls, she was offering herself up to him again!

On 3/8/2022 at 9:56 AM, C-Man said:

That was wild. Jesse just let it happen too. Harrison would've reined that in much sooner. Chenae is probably the worst cast member in the history of the franchise.

What are the odds that Clay-tin totally screwed the pooch and won't wind up engaged to any of the three left? Seems like the girls last night all know what went down and the one doctor chick with big tittays told him if it didn't work out with any of the remaining girls, she was offering herself up to him again!

Shanea is definitely the worst woman to ever appear on the franchises.  She just has to be because I never remember thinking, oh my God, this chick is pure evil.  I feel sorry for whoever eventually marries her.   She is going to ruin that poor bastard's life.  Unless he's rich and she decides to murder him for his money.  Then she'll just end his life.  She should hook up with the worst guy to ever appear on the franchise, Chad Johnson.  They could spawn litters of little evil minions to be sent out into the world and ruin lives. 

I don't think there's anyway he winds up with any of these three.  Part of it is previews and part of it is half ass spoilers I may have stumbled on.  I'd call up Dr. Big Tittays if I was him  

Edited by Go Pokes

1 hour ago, Go Pokes said:

Shanea is definitely the worst woman to ever appear on the franchises.  She just has to be because I never remember thinking, oh my God, this chick is pure evil.  I feel sorry for whoever eventually marries her.   She is going to ruin that poor bastard's life.  Unless he's rich and she decides to murder him for his money.  Then she'll just end his life.  She should hook up with the worst guy to ever appear on the franchise, Chad Johnson.  They could spawn litters of little evil minions to be sent out into the world and ruin lives. 

I don't think there's anyway he winds up with any of these three.  Part of it is previews and part of it is half ass spoilers I may have stumbled on.  I'd call up Dr. Big Tittays if I was him  

this is like my 3rd or 4th consecutive season not to watch (except bip, obviously).  is this chick gonna end up in paradise?

haven't seen enough of the season to really know everyone, saw crazy lady and a couple others and then saw the end of last night.

Crazy lady (Shanae?) not only was pretty bad, but clarified it off camera, basically saying she was fake.  

Missed the first two last night but saw him get into an argument with the third about him getting busy with the first two in the Fantasy suite.  It's always dicey and you get into this knowing what could happen, but it does seem reasonable to not be happy with the guy you're dating sleeping with two people the two nights previous.  His response was ~"well you didn't let me know that it was THAT important!!!"  And he was pissed at her about it.  The wife watched it all and said I missed something, but he looked kinda bad.

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

this is like my 3rd or 4th consecutive season not to watch (except bip, obviously).  is this chick gonna end up in paradise?

I doubt she would.  This chick wasn't your run of the mill overly aggressive time stealer who has been villainized or got a bad edit.  There's no possibility of a redemption arc that I can imagine.  She was literally the worst chick to ever come on this show.  She would tell the camera in her ITM that she was going to make some shit up about a certain cast member to get Clayton to turn on her.  And then she would do exactly that and Clayton would send that girl home.  She tearfully apologized for some of her truly awful behavior and then they would cut to her ITM with her saying "I'm not sorry bitches!  That was all an act.  I'm Meryl Streep!"  Reading that it almost sounds funny.  Watching it, it was pretty disgusting.  And I don't give a shit about any of these people of their romantic prospects.  I'm here strictly for the drama.  This bitch is evil and I can't imagine anyone signing up for that by choice.  The male fame whore version of her might sign up for that with the intent of ruining everyone's summer.  Failing that, she would be one and done.  Not hot.  Not sane.  Not fun to be around.  If they bring her to BIP, which I kind of hope they do, I don't see her getting a rose from anyone who is there for anything other than TV time.  

1 hour ago, pied06 said:

haven't seen enough of the season to really know everyone, saw crazy lady and a couple others and then saw the end of last night.

Crazy lady (Shanae?) not only was pretty bad, but clarified it off camera, basically saying she was fake.  

Missed the first two last night but saw him get into an argument with the third about him getting busy with the first two in the Fantasy suite.  It's always dicey and you get into this knowing what could happen, but it does seem reasonable to not be happy with the guy you're dating sleeping with two people the two nights previous.  His response was ~"well you didn't let me know that it was THAT important!!!"  And he was pissed at her about it.  The wife watched it all and said I missed something, but he looked kinda bad.

He did, but she's not blameless.  She knew what she signed up for.  She knew about Fantasy Suites.  If that was a deal breaker, maybe she should have told him that upfront.  I think she just wasn't that in to him and wanted an excuse to bail.  Now she's free to either be the next Ette or go to BIP.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

I doubt she would.  This chick wasn't your run of the mill overly aggressive time stealer who has been villainized or got a bad edit.  There's no possibility of a redemption arc that I can imagine.  She was literally the worst chick to ever come on this show.  She would tell the camera in her ITM that she was going to make some shit up about a certain cast member to get Clayton to turn on her.  And then she would do exactly that and Clayton would send that girl home.  She tearfully apologized for some of her truly awful behavior and then they would cut to her ITM with her saying "I'm not sorry bitches!  That was all an act.  I'm Meryl Streep!"  Reading that it almost sounds funny.  Watching it, it was pretty disgusting.  And I don't give a shit about any of these people of their romantic prospects.  I'm here strictly for the drama.  This bitch is evil and I can't imagine anyone signing up for that by choice.  The male fame whore version of her might sign up for that with the intent of ruining everyone's summer.  Failing that, she would be one and done.  Not hot.  Not sane.  Not fun to be around.  If they bring her to BIP, which I kind of hope they do, I don't see her getting a rose from anyone who is there for anything other than TV time.  

you could've just said she was not hot, the rest is just noise.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

He did, but she's not blameless.  She knew what she signed up for.  She knew about Fantasy Suites.  If that was a deal breaker, maybe she should have told him that upfront.  I think she just wasn't that in to him and wanted an excuse to bail.  Now she's free to either be the next Ette or go to BIP.  

Yeah, don't disagree, but some things just sound bad coming out of your mouth.  "I can't believe you.  Yeah I'm angry, but I love you.  Sleeping with two different women the last two nights shouldn't affect what we have. I can't believe this is a big deal.  You're done."  

I'm guessing some of these people only see THEIR relationship with the other one and think they are serious about them and not the other 2 or 3 or whatever, BUT it is the Bachelor, so you know what is available and happens a lot of the time at that point.

So we’re not watching bachelor this season but Married at First Sight this season is multiple train wrecks in motion. One couple didn’t really make it to the end of the reception. Another is so fucking crazy we might get a murder suicide. The show has given up on trying to put together compatible couples and is instead matching totally incompatible folks. One is a daughter of Laotian immigrants that grew up dirt poor and said her only want in a husband is security; paired her with an unemployed hobo who lives like Jack reacher except no badass part. Olajuwon is having problems as his wife won’t cook him a big meal every night or mop the floors before bed.

She’s no doubt the hottest of the three. Showed off her killer bod at the spa day.

We just finished Tuesday’s episode. He gaslit the fuck out of her. Wow!

Clayton, you dumb motherfucker. If you want to pound all three women in the fantasy suites, you’re better off not admitting you fucked the first two at dinner with the third. Too bad. She was by far the best of the three.

Wife watched Joe Millionaire and I followed along casually.  Observations.

The two guys they had were great.  They got along in what could be an awkward situation.  

One thing I thought was cool was the way they did the final/reveal.  They cut back and forth to each conversation instead of just going with loser and then winner.

Well, last night's first part of the Bachelor finale didn't really disappoint. It was actually pretty amazing as far as this show goes for the back half of each season.

The rose ceremony, which Jesse accurately called "The Rose Ceremony From Hell", was an utter shit-show. Clayton talked to Jesse that AM and it was clear he was still reeling from Suzie leaving the night before. He decided he needed to be 100% transparent with Rachel and Gaby that night and let the chips fall where they may. Understandably, it all went to shit in just a few mins. Gabi walked away as did Rachel. Gaby told him how fucked up it was that he was in love with all three and would pick the one he "loves the most." Oops. She walked away. Clayton somehow reasons with Rachel to return to the Rose Ceremony. He goes to work on Gaby, who isn't really having it. So it looks like it's just Rachel, who then starts wondering if he's going to pick her simply because she's the last one standing? Somehow, Gaby returns to the ceremony and both accept roses.

FF to the next day and Rachel meets his family. Clayton's dad tells him "he really screwed the pooch" on this one. Rachel meeting goes well and it's almost like the previous night didn't happen. Now it's Gaby's turn. Same thing as Rachel's. All's good it would appear. However, the minute she's out the door -- yay editing! -- Clayton is having a discussion with his family in "the AirBNB that Mom found!" and is opening pining for Suzie again. Jesse magically appears and asks him what he wants to do. He wants to try one last time with Suzie, who is still in Iceland (of course she is!). At any rate, they didn't give us too much of a preview tonight but it will feature more Rachel/Gaby tears. I read what Reality Steve says will happen last week so I'm still assuming that's the final resolution.

Clayton is likely to get skewered on "After the Final Rose" tonight based on the audience's facial reactions last night at parts. I don't think he's a bad guy. But he NEVER, EVER should've copped to banging the other two in the fantasy suites. And maybe don't tell all three that you're in love with them. Let it play out, pick Suzie, get engaged and hang tight for six months then try and explain away what might've happened behind closed doors. "Honey, it was how they edited it. We didn't fuck. Honest."

t's really quite amazing how this guy has completely nuked himself publicly in the last two weeks.

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Well, last night's first part of the Bachelor finale didn't really disappoint. It was actually pretty amazing as far as this show goes for the back half of each season.

The rose ceremony, which Jesse accurately called "The Rose Ceremony From Hell", was an utter shit-show. Clayton talked to Jesse that AM and it was clear he was still reeling from Suzie leaving the night before. He decided he needed to be 100% transparent with Rachel and Gaby that night and let the chips fall where they may. Understandably, it all went to shit in just a few mins. Gabi walked away as did Rachel. Gaby told him how fucked up it was that he was in love with all three and would pick the one he "loves the most." Oops. She walked away. Clayton somehow reasons with Rachel to return to the Rose Ceremony. He goes to work on Gaby, who isn't really having it. So it looks like it's just Rachel, who then starts wondering if he's going to pick her simply because she's the last one standing? Somehow, Gaby returns to the ceremony and both accept roses.

FF to the next day and Rachel meets his family. Clayton's dad tells him "he really screwed the pooch" on this one. Rachel meeting goes well and it's almost like the previous night didn't happen. Now it's Gaby's turn. Same thing as Rachel's. All's good it would appear. However, the minute she's out the door -- yay editing! -- Clayton is having a discussion with his family in "the AirBNB that Mom found!" and is opening pining for Suzie again. Jesse magically appears and asks him what he wants to do. He wants to try one last time with Suzie, who is still in Iceland (of course she is!). At any rate, they didn't give us too much of a preview tonight but it will feature more Rachel/Gaby tears. I read what Reality Steve says will happen last week so I'm still assuming that's the final resolution.

Clayton is likely to get skewered on "After the Final Rose" tonight based on the audience's facial reactions last night at parts. I don't think he's a bad guy. But he NEVER, EVER should've copped to banging the other two in the fantasy suites. And maybe don't tell all three that you're in love with them. Let it play out, pick Suzie, get engaged and hang tight for six months then try and explain away what might've happened behind closed doors. "Honey, it was how they edited it. We didn't fuck. Honest."

t's really quite amazing how this guy has completely nuked himself publicly in the last two weeks.

dude the heart wants what the heart wants.

Well, he left Iceland with nobody -- breaking up with both Rachel and Gabby at the same time was sheer stupidity on his part. But, man, I felt bad for the guy. All he was doing was telling the truth -- and it got him in a world of shit. At any rate, I was kind of glad to see it work out for him after he took repeated body blow for damn near two entire nights. I mean, the only thing I really think he was wrong about was when he turned it around on Suzie and started blaming her at their one-on-one. That was bad.

But, c'mon Rachel/Gabby and everybody else that was ready to string Clayton up by his balls in the audience -- this is a fucking game show after all. A contest.

At any rate, the combo of Gabby/Rachel as the next Bachelorette seems like the worst idea of all time.

21 hours ago, C-Man said:

Yup. Suzie was by far the best of the three remaining and he absolutely blew it by telling her nailed the other two before their final date.

Based on this post and your last post in this thread, I'm thinking you're cutting him a little too much slack.  If he was already in love with Susie, the problem isn't that he told her he nailed the other two.  The problem is that he nailed them at all.  The way it looks to me is, everything he said to those two was complete bullshit with the end goal being that they sleep with him.  We can throw out all the Surly backslaps to him we want, but he did them pretty shitty.  Here are all the transgressions I can think of off the top of my head.

Told them all he was in love with them when in reality, he was in "love" with Suzie and just wanted to fuck Gabby and Rachel

Would have banged all three when he already knew who he was going to pick.  I guess he just wanted to make sure one of the girls he didn't like as much wasn't such an animal in bed that he had to keep her.  

The worst thing was when he talked them into coming back by withholding one crucial piece of information (he loves Suzie the most and they are just the consolation prize.)  And he kept talking about needing to be honest with them, all while lying his ass off.  They were home free, and so was he, and he couldn't deal with being the Bach who ended up getting rejected by all three of his final 3.  So he sweet talked them into coming back and giving "love" one more chance.  He really sold that shit too.  Telling them he still loves them, etc.  And once he gets them back, he immediately dumped them both (in a group dumping) for the girl he wanted the entire time.  Don't get me wrong.  I only watch this shit for the drama, but this was one of the most selfish immature leads they've ever had.  And I think they knew it and manipulated this poor bastard the entire season.  That's why Shanea lasted as long as she did.  Who knows how many of his bad decisions he made the past two episodes were producer driven, but he's kind of a grown ass man who should know better.  And even if he's not, he had a grown ass man in his dad telling him he was fucking up.  If you really think he was just telling the truth and nothing he did to Gabby and Rachel was terribly shitty and beyond the scope of "a fucking game show", you might not have been paying close enough attention.  

• Hook 'Em 2