Bachelor/Bachelorette/Paradise Catch-All

C-Man

14 minutes ago, C-Man said:

e81deb57-2ef6-424b-8c3c-fba6721e4fb2.jpg 

She's all yours.

I like Cassie and Hannah B. The ginger isn't too shabby.

wholeheartedly agree on everything you've just said.

caitlyn and bri were two of the hotter ones but they gone.

the wife picked cassie to win it all during her intro video.  she's definitely making it to the final 4.

12 minutes ago, C-Man said:

e81deb57-2ef6-424b-8c3c-fba6721e4fb2.jpg 

She's all yours.

I like Cassie and Hannah B. The ginger isn't too shabby.

I had to look up their names to see who you were talking about. That's how not memorable they aren't.

Yeah I agree Cassie (Biola virgin #1) is tops, but psycho Alabama Hannah is all yours. She looks good in still pics but we live in 3d reality. And she's crazy, not the good kind.

I had to look up their names to see who you were talking about. That's how not memorable they aren't.
Yeah I agree Cassie (Biola virgin #1) is tops, but psycho Alabama Hannah is all yours. She looks good in still pics but we live in 3d reality. And she's crazy, not the good kind.

I think you’re mixed up. There are two Hannah’s from Bama. The one that couldn’t think of anything other than “Roll Tide” that is the pageant chick who is certifiable isn’t who I’m talking about. I like the other one.

What’s that meme from, Croatian Bachelor? Is that how they spell “watched?”

And Colton was 100% referencing Aly Raisman when discussing an ex who’d been abused, and I think he also indicated one reason he’s still a virgin is because (reading between the lines) Raisman’s past history complicated things. 

(And Vegas RW was what, 17 years ago?  Trishelle’s enough of a busted old ho from the southeast, she could be Miss Alabama’s junior high baby mama. Good catch.)

Holy shit she does look like Trishelle. But you would have to douse psycho Alabama in a vat of herpes and HPV for her to really pull off the Trichelle look.

I said it before and I'll say it again - Demi  is awesome, but she looks like a toddler when she's running, lol. 

Cassie and Hannah G are virtual locks to make it into the final imo.

• Like 1

either i haven't been paying attention in previous years (possible) or there is some new mandate from the producers to "open up to colton about a potentially traumatic experience from your past."  every week there are girls using some very similar language either to colton, "hey, there's something i wanted to open up to you about" or to the camera "i had trouble opening up, i wanted to, but it was hard."

this past week there were 3 one-on-one situations and we found out about a divorce, a mother being released from prison, and a sexual assault.  i like the drama but this is some buzz killington level bomb dropping right here.

also, since colton got rid of the "cancer of the house" whose name escapes me, and the pageant girls "made nice" - who's gonna be on the 2-1 date?

On 1/28/2019 at 8:52 PM, spystud13 said:

Hannah B. looks fucking EXACTLY like early Vegas Real World Trishelle. Every single time she’s on screen I do a double take. 

Something's been nagging at me and I think I finally figured it out.

Trishelle

trishelle.jpg

plus Rousey
ronda-rousey.jpg

equals crazy Bama

7fc25442a94cc211ebbf40ea27e2a6c3.jpg

• Haha 1

On 1/30/2019 at 5:21 PM, babysdaddy said:

How much does Chris H. get paid?  Got to be the easiest job on the planet

Back in 2011 he was reportedly getting $60K an episode. Which I am sure is probably closer to $100K now. 

So between bachelor, bachelorette, and bachelor in paradise that would be about 32-36 episodes per year give or take.

So he is making around $2M-$3.5M a year. 

If no the easiest, definitely on the short list. 

The ginger couldn’t have overplayed her hand any worse. Doesn’t she realize what famewhore circus she signed up for? 

Ok, Red, sure. I’ll screw over a major TV network and have them abandon their two, sometimes three hour block of programming each week over three months for an Arkansas hair stylist who I met a few weeks ago (and, I like some others way more). 

The date with Heather was fucking painful, & she is crazy skinny. 

Elyse will be on a future episode of Dateline for mutilating her spouse. 

What the fuck happened to Kirpa’s chin? How you gonna just put a big white bandage on it & not explain? 

Edited by spystud13
Elyse’s dress was pretty fucking impressive though.

10 hours ago, spystud13 said:

The date with Heather was fucking painful, & she is crazy skinny. 

Elyse will be on a future episode of Dateline for mutilating her spouse. 

What the fuck happened to Kirpa’s chin? How you gonna just put a big white bandage on it & not explain? 

1. agreed, really hard to watch, and i thought for sure he was gonna cut her loose.  she's terrible.  nobody waits that long to kiss somebody without some serious issues.  did she really tell a story about dating a guy for 8 months after college and they never once made out?  really hope that guy had a family and she was an attempt at a sidepiece that went wrong.

2. 100%.  she was miscast for this format.  weird that a 31 year old wouldn't be the perfect fit for a 26 year old virgin.

3. right when i saw it, i was like, "shaving the soul patch, a bold choice gone wrong."  

funny, i stumbled on this when i was looking for something fyre related...

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/02/the-bachelor-recap-elyse-leaving-onyeka-nicole-feud-kirpa-chin

The weirdest part of the night generally, though, was most certainly Kirpa’s chin bandage, which appeared Monday without comment or explanation. As revealed in a deleted scene that should absolutely have been included in the episode, the injury occurred when Kirpa tried to take a selfie in front of the ocean, then slipped on a wet rock. Her introduction to Thailand was a sprained wrist and five stitches. Kirpa, too, appears to be coasting right now, and the decision to leave out any explanation of her chin injury does not seem like an indication that producers see her as a particularly important part of this story—which is a shame! From what we’ve seen, Kirpa seems delightful. Justice for Kirpa! Justice for her chin! And justice for contestants who don’t have to force story lines for airtime!

3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

1. agreed, really hard to watch, and i thought for sure he was gonna cut her loose.  she's terrible.  nobody waits that long to kiss somebody without some serious issues.  did she really tell a story about dating a guy for 8 months after college and they never once made out?  really hope that guy had a family and she was an attempt at a sidepiece that went wrong.

Exactly what the missus and I said last night. Just weird.

They were not going to miss out on her First Kiss Under Fireworks moment.Fleiss paid good money for that barge. He can cut her ass next week. And half-Asian “I quit my job as an NBA dancer to appear on this show” will be put out of her misery soon enough. At least she got a few lines that made it to air in the post credits scene, proving what a naive dork Underwood really is. Holy crap.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

They were not going to miss out on her First Kiss Under Fireworks moment.Fleiss paid good money for that barge. He can cut her ass next week. And half-Asian “I quit my job as an NBA dancer to appear on this show” will be put out of her misery soon enough. At least she got a few lines that made it to air in the post credits scene, proving what a naive dork Underwood really is. Holy crap.

I think the next ones gone are the NBA dancer, Onyeka and the Cuban chick.

BTW, I thought it was pretty hilarious when Demi and Hannah B and the other chick left the jungle in a cab back to town to get burgers and shots rather than forage for bugs and water.

29 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Exactly what the missus and I said last night. Just weird.

also, her discussing her lack-of-kissing history was so strange.  it was worded just like a virgin would word it.  "i just haven't felt that feeling with anyone yet, and didn't want to rush into anything.  i'm not waiting for marriage or anything, it just hasn't happened."  ok.  she went to college, right?  is she religious?  does she not drink?  does she realize that colton has made out with 12 chicks so far, and he's a fucking virgin?

i would assume (much like colton) that she has the intimacy maturity of a 14-16 year old.  she also must be the worst kisser ever.  and as someone who has kissed 4 chicks in my life, i can tell you, that's a turnoff. 

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

I think the next ones gone are the NBA dancer, Onyeka and the Cuban chick.

BTW, I thought it was pretty hilarious when Demi and Hannah B and the other chick left the jungle in a cab back to town to get burgers and shots rather than forage for bugs and water.

i'm sure i say this every season, but there are at least 4-5 chicks that make me say, "what the fuck is that girl still doing here?"  yet he ditched arguably the best looking one because he wasn't feeling it with her and they weren't progressing as much as some of the others.  i bet there's some backstory there.

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i'm sure i say this every season, but there are at least 4-5 chicks that make me say, "what the fuck is that girl still doing here?"  yet he ditched arguably the best looking one because he wasn't feeling it with her and they weren't progressing as much as some of the others.  i bet there's some backstory there.

You talking about Bri -- the model?

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

You talking about Bri -- the model?

she was good looking too, but i'm talking about caitlyn.  the one from toronto.  she didn't have much to say.  maybe she's better geared for bip.

it still bugs me that bri did a fake accent when she got out of the limo, and there was zero follow-up on that, by anyone. 

also for whomever mentioned the sloth, she kept doing the bit wayyyy too long.  that needed to be a one-time deal, then you take your costume off and stop doing the slow-motion voice.

10 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

also, her discussing her lack-of-kissing history was so strange.  it was worded just like a virgin would word it.  "i just haven't felt that feeling with anyone yet, and didn't want to rush into anything.  i'm not waiting for marriage or anything, it just hasn't happened."  ok.  she went to college, right?  is she religious?  does she not drink?  does she realize that colton has made out with 12 chicks so far, and he's a fucking virgin?

i would assume (much like colton) that she has the intimacy maturity of a 14-16 year old.  she also must be the worst kisser ever.  and as someone who has kissed 4 chicks in my life, i can tell you, that's a turnoff. 

You didn’t kiss them because all those hundreds of (consenting and sober) Girls Gone Wild chicks had their mouths busy blowin’ ya, right? Don’t fuck with our hero worship, HG.

26 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

she was good looking too, but i'm talking about caitlyn.  the one from toronto.  she didn't have much to say.  maybe she's better geared for bip.

it still bugs me that bri did a fake accent when she got out of the limo, and there was zero follow-up on that, by anyone. 

also for whomever mentioned the sloth, she kept doing the bit wayyyy too long.  that needed to be a one-time deal, then you take your costume off and stop doing the slow-motion voice.

Was it her or Hannah B that had absolutely nothing to say on their date? I mean she had absolutely zero bullshit.

36 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

Sloth kept up the act for way too long. It was cringe worthy. Then when she took off the sloth outfit she talked like she was on blue meth. She might have had Aspergers is my guess, but she was pretty.

51 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

Yes, she went to college. This college.

In keeping with Biola University‘s mission and its commitment to evangelical Christianity, all members of the University community are expected to follow the teachings of Scripture. Therefore, Biola University affirms that sexual relationships are designed by God to be expressed solely within a marriage between husband and wife. This view of sexuality and marriage is rooted in the Genesis account of creation and is maintained consistently throughout Scripture.