Chris Cuomo's new show

TexArcher

Personally, I'm lukewarm on him. If Mario wasn't his Dad, would he have a national show? I kinda think he probably would have wound up anchoring in the Quad Cities, or some other mid-level market. Certainly not as a network anchor. But, he's not horrible.

I actually agree with what she said about a good news article being one where you can't tell the politics of the writer.

But you've got to turn off American news and go to Reuters or the BBC to find that these days, and it's been that way for at least 20 years.  And no one's more guilty of editorials masquerading as reporting than her boss's darlings at Fox News.

Post after post after post after post admiring this idiot (It's illegal to go to Wikileaks website.  I'm a journalist I can do it but you can't) make me think this board is either  a troll hive or a mental asylum.  Even as much as I hate CNN it's extremely rare for me to use the phrase "at best he is at least as bad as Don Lemon and quite possibly worse" when describing someone in the media.  That single timeslot now has Maddow, Cuomo, and Hannity in it.  For the life of me I don't know why HNN doesn't just show reruns of The Gong Show and kill all the other cable news ratings for that hour.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Post after post after post after post admiring this idiot (It's illegal to go to Wikileaks website.  I'm a journalist I can do it but you can't) make me think this board is either  a troll hive or a mental asylum.  Even as much as I hate CNN it's extremely rare for me to use the phrase "at best he is at least as bad as Don Lemon and quite possibly worse" when describing someone in the media.  That single timeslot now has Maddow, Cuomo, and Hannity in it.  For the life of me I don't know why HNN doesn't just show reruns of The Gong Show and kill all the other cable news ratings for that hour.

Yeah how about when the Congressman mentioned Wikileaks and CNN "lost the feed". Then Cuomo feigned disappointment. Hilarious. 

Edited by GRHorn
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

she gets a platform to spout more lies so she wins either way.

But she has that on Fox any time she wants it.  At least here she gets countered and it lands on youtube.

Fuck this horrible cunt.