The Challenge: Final Reckoning - Premieres July 10th

Goo Punch

Note that this is *NOT* the final season of the series, but the final chapter in one of the Challenge’s themes (Fresh Meat, Best Frenemies, Inferno, etc, I don’t remember which one). Gonna be a good one:

Edited by Goo Punch

See the full cast below. T.J. Lavin will be back to host.

• Amanda Garcia (Original series: Are You The One? season 3)
  • Angela Babicz (Original series: Bad Girls Club; rookie)
  • Brad Fiorenza (Original series: 2004’s The Real World: San Diego)
  • Britni Thornton (Original series: Are You the One? season 3)
  • Cara Maria Sorbello (Original series: Fresh Meat II; last season’s winner)
  • Chuck Mowery (Original series: Are You the One? season 3; rookie)
  • C.T. Tamburello (Original series: The Real World: Paris)
  • Da’Vonne Rogers (Original series: Big Brother 17; rookie)
  • Derrick Henry (Original series: Are You the One? season 5)
  • Faith Stowers (Original series: Vanderpump Rules; rookie)
  • Jemmye Carroll (Original series: 2010’s The Real World: New Orleans)
  • Jenna Compono (Original series: The Real World: Ex-Plosion)
  • Johnny Bananas (Original series: The Real World: Key West)
  • Joss Mooney (Original series: MTV U.K.’s Ex on the Beach)
  • Jozea Flores (Original series: Big Brother 18; rookie)
  • Kailah Casillas (Original series: The Real World: Go Big or Go Home)
  • Kam Williams (Original series: Are You the One? season 5)
  • Kayleigh Morris (Original series: MTV U.K.’s Ex on the Beach)
  • Kyle Christie (Original series: MTV U.K.’s Geordie Shore)
  • Marie Roda (Original series: The Real World: St. Thomas)
  • Melissa Reeves (Original series: MTV U.K.’s Ex on the Beach)
  • Natalie Negrotti (Original series: Big Brother 18)
  • Nelson Thomas (Original series: Are You the One? season 3)
  • Paulie Calafiore (Original series: Big Brother 18; rookie)
  • Shane Landrum (Original series: Road Rules: Campus Crawl)
  • Sylvia Elsrode (Original series: The Real World: Skeletons)
  • Tori Deal (Original series: Are You the One? season 4)
  • Veronica Portillo (Original series: Road Rules: Semester at Sea)
  • Zach Nichols (Original series: The Real World: San Diego 2011)

Johnny’s former friend, Tony Raines, became his biggest foe during Vendettas when Tony sent Bananas into an elimination, which he ultimately lost, but Tony’s noticeably absent from this list. But, then again, so is the 30th competitor…

Sarah would have been my guess for Johnny, and she is missing as well...... so who the hell is going to be Banana's partner?

9 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Paulie from Big Brother is a nice addition, his ego will fit in well. 

Him and Natalie are going to kill each other.  They do not like each other.  Speaking of people who hate each other, I was talking to Meech on Sunday - her and Natalie haaaaaaatte James.  

11 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Meech and Natalie would hate James. Typical Jersey trash chick- use and abuse a guy for your own personal gain (even after the show ended) and end up hating him.Team PDD.

Natalie is clueless, Banana's used her big time last season and she had no clue until he was out of the house. 

Speaking of, what is PDD up to these days? 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, spystud13 said:

Damn, our hotness quotient took a serious hit with that little skirmish. 

And all the social media bullshit is extremely tiresome. 

Seriously. Just let them fucking fight. Add some more drama to the show, create content, etc. I’ve always hated that rule.

yeah. why the hell else would he just not have had a partner?

Couldn’t risk his partner not digging him out in time.

Was anyone else laughing at Davonne acting like she’s some kind of bad ass when Zac sent her packing? What I remembers about her on BB was she sucks at competitions and was a floater with no strategy. And now Zac has made her an enemy. Oh no!

well, as usual, the producers fucked over the all-female teams.

how the fuck can you have a physical challenge as the very first challenge if all the teams arent boy/girl?

if Zach had been in the grave instead of Amanda, he might not have ever gotten out of the grave.   Dude didnt even use a fucking shovel to get her out. 

thought it was fair that the 2 women got kicked out, although hella-sad at missing seeing Melissa's ass.  

I know in every other challenge, if your partner  gets kicked out, you leave.    And since this is a  challenge  that is integrally founded on how you can  handle challenges with a person you hate, I cant see any fucking way that the other 2 players can stay in the house. It wouldnt be fair to the other teams if the 2 single members were allowed to team up together. 

Although Kam did create a lot of enemies in the last challenge, so maybe she might have a backup they can toss in there?

I don't believe they did any sort of weird, half assed gimmick to make sure that Bananas and his partner finished in the top 12 (12!!!), particularly when they wouldn't be gone even if that somehow did happen. they probably teamed him with tony who got drunk and kicked off his flight, and now they have to replace him. i buy that more than i buy this half cocked scheme to save Bananas from not finishing in the top 12.

7 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

well, as usual, the producers fucked over the all-female teams.

how the fuck can you have a physical challenge as the very first challenge if all the teams arent boy/girl?

if Zach had been in the grave instead of Amanda, he might not have ever gotten out of the grave.   Dude didnt even use a fucking shovel to get her out. 

thought it was fair that the 2 women got kicked out, although hella-sad at missing seeing Melissa's ass.  

I know in every other challenge, if your partner  gets kicked out, you leave.    And since this is a  challenge  that is integrally founded on how you can  handle challenges with a person you hate, I cant see any fucking way that the other 2 players can stay in the house. It wouldnt be fair to the other teams if the 2 single members were allowed to team up together. 

Although Kam did create a lot of enemies in the last challenge, so maybe she might have a backup they can toss in there?

there was a challenge with this same theme where leroy's dumb, drunk partner ahoy kicked off and they hooked leroy up with a good partner who he liked and worked well with, so there's precedent there.

Edited by Goo Punch

I read somewhere Devin was Bananas partner, had some kind of family emergency and had to fly back to the US immediately. Not a fan of Devin, but that doesn't sound like something he would just make up. 

Wasn't Kam a part of the anti-Kayleigh faction last time around? If so then the show can easily just stick them together from the wreckage of Kalilah-Melissa and still follow the construct of the season.

If the previews really said you have to go in and eliminate who you nominate, who puts in Brad/Kyle?

5 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

I bet they don't leave and instead pair Kam with the other chick who lost her partner.

There's precedence both ways, but usually they are sent home.  More often than not, it's been due to injury.  I wonder if they will be more merciful or less merciful to these two because their partners were idiots.  I'm thinking they should be less and send them home.  I think it's going to go the other way though for some reason.  

16 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

There's precedence both ways, but usually they are sent home.  More often than not, it's been due to injury.  I wonder if they will be more merciful or less merciful to these two because their partners were idiots.  I'm thinking they should be less and send them home.  I think it's going to go the other way though for some reason.  

Agree, I just doubt especially since there is a redemption house this year that they are going to send two teams back to the US, out of the game for real "home".   

dammit!

Johnny had the perfect opportunity when he was asked who he thought his partner was  to say "the list is long...... and distinguished.............like my Johnson!"

and instead, he just said the list is long........    dammit, a perfect opp to throw in one of the best Top Gun lines