The Challenge: Final Reckoning - Premieres July 10th

Goo Punch

I am getting more than a little sick of all the newbies coming on the show and each one of them has a fucking attitude "Aint nobody gonna fuck with ME!!!!!!!", "I know I am great- these old fucks dont show shit"

and then Derrick proceeds to drop a fucking 3 spot on the challenge because his dumbass couldnt do basic fucking physics of a 200lb man being pushed by 120 lb woman.

so the last line of the article kind of implies that somehow his family gets rolled into the show-   I am hoping its a good thing (like an award- you get to spend a day with your S/O- sorta like survivor) , and not because of some emergency with his son or girlfriend.

"Without saying any names, there’s some people on the show who are starting to look a little desperate. It’s like they’ll do anything to stay on these shows."

Shane, Veronica, Aneesa...

although Aneesa might finally be done after her injury on champs vs stars. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

bump.

last night's episode was the best in a long time. the fact that it caused me to give props to kam and sylvia says a lot. 

I’m in the same boat. I hated “killa Kam” as much as anyone, but she fucking rocked some shit last night. 

Shane is still there though. 

9 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

I’m in the same boat. I hated “killa Kam” as much as anyone, but she fucking rocked some shit last night. 

Shane is still there though. 

100% just an outstanding plan and one of course the producers didn't think about prior to switching out eliminations worked. 

Sorry for bumping the old thread guys. I have to agree with spy here. Not a Kam fan, but she really surprised me with having some brains and riling up the whole house of veterans. I have to wonder if the TJ "twist" was planned all along to come out at that elimination, or if the wind of Kam's plan outsmarting the producers led to that. Either way props to her. 

And let's make no mistake that Hunter and Smashley are coming back in that house. I highly doubt there is any challenge producers could come up with even if they wanted the rook girls to stay. And on point, Nelson got some more air time now that his buddy is back. On a side note, it kinda feels like Bananas finally isn't getting the majority of the airtime, and when he does it's more forced than anything. Almost as if he's in an underdog role. I just hope it plays out that a mixed team ends up winning and not 2 meatheads ala Brad and Kyle. 

Smashley... still hot,  but also still as smart as a bag of hammers.

literally fucks Kyle just hours after getting into the house, in the hen house where there are what, 3 or 4 other women listening to them getting it on.... and she thinks she can keep it quiet?

how fucking dumb are you?

next thought... why the fuck do we have Shane still playing this game?  Its like because he's gay the producers think they have to keep him on the show..   

He hasnt done anything in 6 seasons, I am pretty sure he's never even won 3rd place money.  And all he does is run around trying to be the instigator, and when that fails he starts picking fights with everyone.  I honestly didnt mind him tanking the challenge- it was probably his best choice.  But he just royally fucked Nelson over. 

Meanwhile, there have been several other gay competitors that are worth a damn, why cant we have them instead? 

and lol at the redemption women complaining about Kyle being a man whore-  what the fuck did you think he was doing in the house?

10 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Yep, this season is virtually unwatchable because of one person. He gets 30 of the 44 minutes each week, it is fucking ridiculous. 

Smashley banging her head through the wall was funny though. 

I have friend of mine from HS who is gay, He is 100% Shane when he drinks. He still parties like he's 20 and acts like it even though he is in his 40's. It's funny in small doses but can get super annoying in long stretches.    

Shane is my least favorite of all time.  I hate his monologues where he acts like he is the puppet master of the house, but like someone above said he never wins shit.

Angela is becoming one of my favorites.  She kicked ass in that challenge and is hot.

Edited by Angry Gorilla
add
  • Like 1

Yeah this episode sucked with Shane's bitch ass featured. I don't watch this show to see 2 gay idiots who have no chance of winning getting all the airtime. 

Agree that Angela is a pretty hot bad little bitch. She'll be back for future seasons no doubt. And i have no sympathy for Bananas and the producers painting him as an underdog this year. He made his bed over the years and has to live with it. But he has Tony as his partner so they are still one of the stronger teams.

I still can't believe how they do some of these challenges when it's a guy/girl or 2 guys team vs. 2 girls like the Hunter/Smashley elimination. Not really fair but Angela did well considering her partner quit. But you expect that on a physical challenge with a team of 2 girls. 

Shane is so annoying I'd rather have Annessa back than listen to him again.

In  Challenge related news...

Bananas' ex Hannah Teter had a phone leak this week. Includes nudes and pics of her and Bananas going at it. No I'm not linking.

Jay (Jenna's ex from RW San Francisco) made a voice appearance on Catfish this week. He was listed as a contact on the Catfish's Venmo account and they called him, he insisted he'd never met her and just had her number. I found this hilarious based on his behavior on RW-SF.

I know Goo is Derka, I meant he hasn’t post much commentary on this season for a thread he created other than posting a few videos.

I have to say that as soon as the last remaining OG’s step away, I’m probably done with this show. The girls are getting fuglier, and I just can’t take the new blood taking over. I could give 2 shits about the Big Brother and AYTO idiots. 

Edited by LonghornGoodfella

we used to have seasons featuring bananas, ct, derrick, landon, abram, brad, and 3-4 other guys who would all be considered strong players today. i agree that we need to get more legit competition in here, and although guys like Joss and Kyle are fine, i'd prefer or of we could find some more ct or bananas types, and if not, then at least some more dominant players to challenge guys like zach. 

2 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Shit ain't binding, but once it got down to final 2 teams in double cross, shouldn't someone from one of those teams turned to the other team and agreed they'd pick them if they agree to reciprocate?

That's exactly what I expected to happen. 

for a team that has done literally nothing other than beat Paulie and Natalie,  you would think Jozea would learn to shut the fuck up.   But nooo, hes gotta go full sista and go girlfriend!

Im going to laugh my ass off if those 2 morons end up dead last in the eating challenge and go right back to the fucking redemption house.

OK, so I was either not paying attention, or the instructions were given in such a way that I completely didnt understand them.

so can someone please fucking explain to me the purpose of having the partners in todays challenge grab AS MANY BAGS AS POSSIBLE  with food symbols with their teeth and then dump them in a receptacle?

The challenge didnt make any sense to me.   If the whole point of this eating challenge is to finish first- why the fuck would you want to keep giving your partner MORE food to eat? 

I mean if they had reversed it, and for every bag of food you grabbed, was one less serving of the food on that bag.... that would have made sense.  But I clearly heard TJ telling everyone to grab as many bags with their teeth as they could.  So now you have to eat even more food to win?

is there another aspect to this eating challenge that I am missing?   

What spy said. Better to get more plates and have a chance to eat more, to win. Now if you can't eat shit, you're fucked either way. 

Yeah not the best episode. Like i was saying, i'm getting sick of the new blood aka Big brother taking over all the airtime. I guess that's where they are headed. I heard that the crazy gay hispanic dude from BB that won who beat the pots and pans in the house is going to be on the next challenge. Gag. 

On another note, i read an interesting article today about CT's wedding this past weekend. Apparently it was filmed by MTV for a special and only a few challenge members got paid to attend. The others that did get invited that were not going to be paid didn't go because they didn't want to be filmed without getting money. Stupid. But i did read that CT didn't invite Bananas. Apparently he went on Derrick's podcast and dropped a bomb that CT fucked some stripper bitch lol. Oh Johnny, do you want to awake the giant and get backpacked in real life. Dumbass.