The Challenge: Final Reckoning - Premieres July 10th

Goo Punch

I'm pretty sure it was Sylvia.  

Also, I hate these fucking lavender losers so much that they have made Bananas a sympathetic character.   I'm actually rooting for him and Tony now just because I hate them so much.  When Shane was yelling at Bananas telling him nobody there likes him, I was thinking "And?".  Who gives a shit if the most awful people on earth hate you?  was that supposed to hurt?  

Edited by Go Pokes
  • Like 1

I'm with Go Pokes. After a decade of hating Bananas I now want him to succeed just because I hate the new people so much.

Letting people join this late is BS. Letting an all male team do that elimination against two teams with small low body weight girls is also BS. I actually think Bananas and Tony would have won that elimination outright.

This season feels more managed by production than any I can remember. They really wanted Devin on this season one way or another after the last minute family emergency. 

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:09 AM, spystud13 said:

That was a dumb fucking Armageddon. 

Sylvia better fucking get sent home for that headbutt, that’s way worse than some of the slaps that have fucked people before. 

She won't, and it'll be horse shit too.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:12 PM, Go Pokes said:

I'm pretty sure it was Sylvia.  

Also, I hate these fucking lavender losers so much that they have made Bananas a sympathetic character.   I'm actually rooting for him and Tony now just because I hate them so much.  When Shane was yelling at Bananas telling him nobody there likes him, I was thinking "And?".  Who gives a shit if the most awful people on earth hate you?  was that supposed to hurt?  

Same.  If I'm him I'm saying "y'all better hope we don't win every challenge now that Zach is gone, and if you put us in the Elimination, you better hope we don't pick you"

On 9/19/2018 at 1:05 PM, Angry Gorilla said:

Why does Joss, who seems like he could probably have any girl in the house, choose to bang Amanda.  She in unattractive and crazy.

I don't feel great about it but I've thought Amanda was sexy as fuck going back to her AYTO season.

8 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

It looked like a challenge that would require poise and communication so I would have chosen batshit Ashley. But the balls on those girls, man. I hope they pull it off.

well,  Nelson bragging about being 8-1 in the arena seems like a typical preview of a moment of hubris.  So I hope the ladies pull it off. 

Fortunately we only got about 36 minutes of Shane & Sylvia, the other 6 minutes didn’t make me want to stab myself. Can’t believe they didn’t even addresss the headbutt. 

“Look at you scrambling like a fucking egg” has to be the worst trash talk in the history of ever. 

TJ did bust up Marie with that cigarettes & sadness line though. 

The pommel horse randomly chilling in the Redemption House living room was the highlight. 

Kyle's never won shit period other than getting his dick wet. Brad may be all HGH'd up these days but he's still the same little bitch that Darrell fucked up for flapping his gums years ago. Hell little Paulie had him mentally wasted after telling him his skank was fucking around with her ex in the redemption house. 

Edited by LonghornGoodfella

5 hours ago, LonghornGoodfella said:

Ha at Natalie winning after getting tossed around like a motherfuker. That was funny as shit but props to her. 

That. Was. Awesome. Great job by the editors too. 

Who the fuck gets slammed next week? Kinda looked like Tony maybe by one of the bodyguards. 

And, “I’m gonna blast your shit all over Twitter” has replaced that scrambled egg comment as worst trash talk ever. 

• Like 1

So we have 7 teams in the game and 2 in the redemption house? (Also lol at TJ's "Paulie and Natalie have parking spots at the redemption house" comment)

Bananas-Tony, Paulie-Natalie, Ashley-Hunter, Sylvia-Joss, Cara-Marie, Cory-Devin, and Nelson-Shane in the game

Kyle-Brad and Kam-Kayleigh in redemption

I'm surprised how long they keep sending teams back to redemption.

On 10/17/2018 at 1:10 PM, Angry Gorilla said:

That was huge for him getting a strong and semi-strong team in on his side.

This is a little spoilery and it's also an assumption on my part based on something Bananas said on the Challengemania podcast, so if you're spoiler averse, which I wouldn't know why you would be for this show, stop reading.  

Spoiler

So Bananas was bitching about how this new batch is a bunch of pussies, which they are.  None of them want to take any chances and they just want to ride coattails and get as close to the end as possible.  It's not about winning as much as it is IG followers.  All valid and pretty much what we all say every week.  So the host asks him something about Paulie, insinuating that he doesn't seem like he would be like that since he has a grudge against most of the LL side of the house.  Bananas said something to the effect of " you would think that, but just keep watching".  That basically spoiled it for me that Paulie was going to be back in the house (which was very puzzling to me when Kyle was tossing Nat around like a bingo ball) and instead of joining up with JB and Cara, who Paulie and Natalie both have some kind of preexisting relationship with, it sounds like he's going to be a dumbass and throw his hat in the ring with the LL and TYB idiots.   

I'm a Big Brother fan, so I want to like the BB folks they bring in.  They are making it hard with the people they bring in, but I'm trying.  I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.  But if Paulie does in fact do that shit, I'm going to be the tyranny of evil men on his ass and write him off as hopeless.  

I'll admit it does seem like a bunch of bitches this season...

Said before I didn't really like Bananas all that much, and this season has brought me back around to his side.  But they're right...everyone is so concerned with just making it far, not really winning since most don't think they actually can.  All of the Lavender Bitches are just that, and the way they act all hypocritical is so obvious.  Still don't get how Amanda couldn't see she was going to be left out in the cold too.  Zach knows if it came down to it Bananas and Tony would cut him loose, the difference is Amanda didn't realise that.

I like my idea I posted a while back. Male-female teams. Call it free agents and let the players decide who their partner is. Play for $1,000,000 and cut out the worthless teams. No Sylvia or Veronica. No Jozea or Derek. Just badasses. Unless someone is dumb enough to ask them to be their partner.

To make it even better, eliminations are based solely on performance. No voting. No alliances. Finish last and you’re eliminated.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Sylvia actually thinking she’s somehow relevant in any way may be the most mind-boggling piece of this season. 

dont forget Amanda.  She still somehow thinks she was relevant and not used hard and thrown away wet by the other cunts. 

I have a bias for sure, but Zach's loyalty was earned in previous seasons with Tony (and to some extent Bananas), Zach made it to the final in vendettas because of Tony. He rewarded the  loyalty. 

Amanda is so fucking stupid that she honestly thinks that she finished 5th (and betrayed) because she has friends in the lavender cunts.... yet her loyalty was rewarded by them cutting her so hard it went to the bone. 

• Like 1

several thoughts

#1, cya Cory, total fucking cunt move.  

#2. give Devin some credit, the moment he saw the footage he realized it was a cunt move and had to swallow his pride- but hes also a cunt still.

#3.  why the FUCK did the producers let Devin chase Bananas all over the compound? Devin was obviously trying to get  johnny to swing at him and get DQ'd, and Johnny did exactly what you are supposed to do, he got up, walked away, and kept walking away as Devin was allowed to keep following him.  It was like Charlie Strong vs the Ref in the Oki State game in 2015-  fucking ref followed Charlie to allow him to flag Charlie for no fucking reason.  The production security team really fucked up there. That was clearly no longer game play, it was a purposeful attempt to get Johnny & Tony out of the game.   and I give Johnny all the leeway in the world for him going to the father card.   If the cunt is trying to get you riled up, go for the fucking jugular. 

#4. really, REALLY fucking pissed off that production didnt show the rest of the fucking house the leg sweep. It would have shut up Joss and Nelson (plus Ashley- who was asleep during the event) who were convinced that Johnny was just trying to play the victim card.  He wasnt, and Joss going White Knight over it is mind blowing.  Show the fucking leg sweep, combined with the body slam and understand that Cory was legitimately kicked out  for cause.   Whats even more fucked up is you know the redemption house people are going to be shown that footage,

#5 weak, weak challenge.   Trivia is fine, but the questions (other than spelling) were kind of easy, and having both players be stuck with the same strike  guaranteed that the team who won that challenge was going to be a weak team no one was afraid of.  Hence Paulie / Natalie winning it.