The Challenge: Final Reckoning - Premieres July 10th

Goo Punch

15 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Goddamn, Devin looks like an even bigger bitch now. Cries/whines/begs for an apology, gets it, then throws a hissy fit that it wasn’t fucking good enough. Shut the fuck up. 

completely agree.  First he goads Bananas into responding, is offended by the response and then acts like an asshole from then on.

On 12/4/2018 at 9:00 PM, Tired of Lurking said:

I watched a couple episodes of Floribama Shore. Gus is a pretty decent guy and should get some tail. No idea who any of the new people are.

I’ve watched a few episodes of this show assuming that eventually they’ll be on the challenge. Kinda surprised they went with gus and not the other white dude that clearly takes steroids. Gus will definitely get some ass, as he’s a good looking dude. But he doesn’t seem like he would be a good competitor. 

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:51 AM, spystud13 said:

Yep, whatever it was wound up being jackshit. 

And Devin can never, ever try to look tough again. He got an apology in fucking “real life”, begged for another one, got that one too, then still cried like a bitch. 

At no point did Bananas EVER talk shit about his dad, not one single time. 

Only true blue Bananas haters still try to say he said anything wrong.  It's ridiculous he even apologized IMO.

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:48 AM, 4th&Five said:

Gus likes to cry.  A lot.

I mean I like him, but yeah.  But why the fuck didn't they get Jeremiah? Dude is built like a horse, but is so out of touch he would have been awesome to add.

On 12/5/2018 at 10:20 AM, Go Pokes said:

Morgan Willet, from Big Brother: Over the Top and Ex on the Beach.  - vanilla blond.  She won't last long

Ha, missed this yesterday. Derka & I discussed her earlier in one of these threads, she used to date a UT hoopster. She's fucking hot. 

https://www.instagram.com/morganleighwillett/

44902728_2396382570371912_10932131940030

She won some internet version of BB fairly recently. 

Ha, missed this yesterday. Derka & I discussed her earlier in one of these threads, she used to date a UT hoopster. She's fucking hot. 
https://www.instagram.com/morganleighwillett/

44902728_2396382570371912_1093213194003005514_n.jpg

She won some internet version of BB fairly recently. 

They’ll chew her up and spit her out within two episodes. Unless Bananas takes a liking to her.

Also, no Shane on the next one, fuck yeah.
Leroy will continue to be incredibly boring & then throw a temper tantrum when he inevitably gets voted in. 
Glad Nany's back, at least for a couple episodes. 

Agree with the first and last point. Not sure about Leroy. Doesn’t he usually get the shiftiest partner or either he or his partner get hurt and have to quit? Seems like he has terrible luck on this show. Either way, I like him and will be rooting for him.

Thoughts on the BB people

Davonne - I guess they keep bringing her back for the Drama, at least no Jozea this time

Nolan Twins - will def stick together, which will get them targeted, will look good in bikinis

Morgan - smart girl, will look great in bikini, will get chewed up and spit out, very emotional

Josh - will cry no doubtedly every episode, if he cried that much at BB he will get ran over in this show

Paulie and Natalie - same story, different show/episode

Others:

Wes - good to see him back, always liked him

Chase McNary - will follow Morgan around, probably will do good at challenges

On 12/6/2018 at 3:06 PM, Drew said:

Only true blue Bananas haters still try to say he said anything wrong.  It's ridiculous he even apologized IMO.

I said in this very thread that what Bananas did/said was wrong, even though Devin was being an asshole. 

HOWEVER...............

Devin was 100% being a douche at the reunion and I have no problem with Bananas apologizing off air the fact that Devin wanted to bring it up again and get Bananas to apologize on camera was beyond ridiculous and not needed for anything else other than Devin wanting more airtime. Bananas after the fact handled it like he should have and Devin was just being a drama queen.  

53 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

I said in this very thread that what Bananas did/said was wrong, even though Devin was being an asshole.

what exactly did he say that you thought was wrong?

and I am asking for the exact statement made.   Not what was implied, not what Devin thought he heard. 

Johnny’s argument is a technicality, IMO. You bring up the dead father with the idea of hurting him. Whether you’re referencing the dead father directly or indirectly is irrelevant.

Just say “I said it because you took me to my breaking point after an hour of trying to break me. I said it with the intention of hurting you, but I didn’t mean it. In hindsight, it was a terrible thing to say. I’m sorry”

If something like that was said off air, why would he need to say it on air. For attention, Devin. 

3 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

what exactly did he say that you thought was wrong?

and I am asking for the exact statement made.   Not what was implied, not what Devin thought he heard. 

See below. 

2 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Johnny’s argument is a technicality, IMO. You bring up the dead father with the idea of hurting him. Whether you’re referencing the dead father directly or indirectly is irrelevant.

Just say “I said it because you took me to my breaking point after an hour of trying to break me. I said it with the intention of hurting you, but I didn’t mean it. In hindsight, it was a terrible thing to say. I’m sorry”

If something like that was said off air, why would he need to say it on air. For attention, Devin. 

Agreed. He brought up his recently deceased dad. Sorry it doesn't matter what he said exactly it's a shitty thing to do. (IN MY OPINION) Again, I have no problem if others think it didn't cross the line that is their opinion. 

here's the clip- starts at the 1:40 mark:

Also that clip is a much larger thread of why Johnny is a douche at the very least with plenty of examples of him being  a sexist, racist, homophobic bully.  

Bananas didn't say anything even remotely offensive about Devin's dad. Nothing. Devin was literally trying to get Bananas to snap, and Bananas actually kept his cool a lot more than most of us would have. Bananas "argument" is not a technicality, nor is it even an argument- it's a factual recounting of what happened. Devin was gone off the deep end, he shouldn't have been there, he wasn't in his right mind, it was affecting him, and Bananas merely pointed that out. How in the hell is Bananas wrong, morally or factually? 

What if Cory had said the exact same thing to Devin? Devin is acting a fool, clearly unhinged by his father's tragic death, and being in that environment is bad for his health. Cory days, "Devin, your dad just passed; maybe you shouldn't be here right now." Does anybody say anything? Of course not. Devin may even hear him and decide to go home. (obviously Cory as his partner sold never say this, but you get what i'm saying). Bananas is 100% in the right on this one, and I am officially off of Devin's bandwagon. Dude has lost it. He's turning into the female Smashley- lost their dad while on the show, came back as a psychotic, vindictive asshole with a million axes to grind.

Edited by Goo Punch

14 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Bananas didn't say anything even remotely offensive about Devin's dad. Nothing. Devin was literally trying to get Bananas to snap, and Bananas actually kept his cool a lot more than most of us would have. Bananas "argument" is not a technicality, nor is it even an argument- it's a factual recounting of what happened. Devin was gone off the deep end, he shouldn't have been there, he wasn't in his right mind, it was affecting him, and Bananas merely pointed that out. How in the hell is Bananas wrong, morally or factually? 

What if Cory had said the exact same thing to Devin? Devin is acting a fool, clearly unhinged by his father's tragic death, and being in that environment is bad for his health. Cory days, "Devin, your dad just passed; maybe you shouldn't be here right now." Does anybody say anything? Of course not. Devin may even hear him and decide to go home. (obviously Cory as his partner sold never say this, but you get what i'm saying). Bananas is 100% in the right on this one, and I am officially off of Devin's bandwagon. Dude has lost it. He's turning into the female Smashley- lost their dad while on the show, came back as a psychotic, vindictive asshole with a million axes to grind.

giphy.gif

Again, we don't need to go down that worm hole. I disagree (as do others) that he shouldn't have brought it up at all regardless of what was said, you and others don't have a problem with it. Fine. 

That said I do a agree that Devin looked like a psycho on the reunion and he was wrong to bring it all up again. 

• Like 1

I like that Lili doesn't seem like she takes any shit and is a good match for grown up CT, but goddamn, there's no reason to disinvite the sister because she said a few mean things about her. Fix that shit, it's your fucking wedding. CT's dad not going because he's angry about not being told first is just inexplicable. Hope this thing gets funny when Wes, Tony, and Leroy arrive.

I’ve been binge watching some of the older seasons, and one handed Jordan might be the most underrated players in the history of this show. At least in terms of how good he is at competing. If you’re picking an all time challenge lineup, seems like he would have to be on it 

I think he’s pretty universally regarded as one of the all-time greats from a pure physical perspective.

On 12/16/2018 at 12:09 PM, DanRydell said:

I think he’s pretty universally regarded as one of the all-time greats from a pure physical perspective.

That’s fair. Him flipping over all 3 cards to make sure he got the kill card (to beat bananas) would’ve been a pretty epic moment if he would’ve won. They definitely fucked him on the competition that they chose. Really the one competition where having one hand was a true handicap 

9 hours ago, spystud13 said:

I hope MTV slipped that wedding planner a couple extra grand for having to deal with Cuban Bridezilla. 

And how pissed was Bananas watching this from his couch while good buddy Shane was even there? 

Did they ever address why Bananas wasn't there?  

Someone earlier in the thread said they all had appearance fees for showing. Either his wasn’t met, or he straight up wasn’t invited. 

I also heard that Kenny said on a podcast referring to CT “Bananas said he knocked up some stripper” and CT was pissed at Bananas. Not sure if it’s true or not.

Haha I didn’t get a picture, but Avery from the real world portand and the challenge is back working at Hooters. I was at the gym right by my work (in the Mesa/Tempe, AZ area) and the bathrooms were fucked, so they said we had to go next door to hooters. I walk in, and Avery tells me that she’ll be right with me to seat me. She did say she loved that job on the show, but still surprising. 

And yes, she’s still a god damn smoke show. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

I should punch myself somewhere painful, but I’m watching Ex on the Beach right now because that Morgan chick kept tweeting about it. For some unknown reason, guess I assumed she wasn’t as horrendously vapid as she appears to be through one commercial break. What a fucking idiot, myself & her. 

And Nicole, Nany’s cousin or whatever, wears the smallest bikinis I’ve ever fucking seen.