The Challenge: Final Reckoning - Premieres July 10th

Goo Punch

2 hours ago, Tired of Lurking said:

That was hard to watch, mostly due to everyone screaming over each other. I'd rather just watch unseen, uncensored footage.

Been saying this for a while now, but if they ever made this show uncensored and gave us all the raw footage, it would be very interesting. Put it on HBO or showtime.

4 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Been saying this for a while now, but if they ever made this show uncensored and gave us all the raw footage, it would be very interesting. Put it on HBO or showtime.

you do realize this show is on cable.... they can go uncensored, they choose not to.  I think all they really have to do is start after 10p eastern for language and violence, and  anything after 11p can have nudity

you do realize this show is on cable.... they can go uncensored, they choose not to.  I think all they really have to do is start after 10p eastern for language and violence, and  anything after 11p can have nudity

They’re cable so legally they can air language, violence, and nudity whenever they want. They’re just beholden to blowback from the public and advertisers.

The producers HAVE to make the next Challenge one where the lavender losers all have to compete against each other. I mean id rather just have none of them ever be invited back save Ashley because she's a champ and is clinically insane, but we know that won't happen. This show used to be about physical competition and mental and emotional manipulation; now it's no different from any number of reality to shows all over cable whose sole purpose is to have catty, surgically enhanced women being catty to each other. fuck. that. please stop alienating all of the OG fans and get this show back to its roots.

8 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Is it common knowledge that Kailah is a Suicide Girl? Don’t remember seeing the pics before. Couldn’t really find one good gallery link that wasn’t fucking Pinterest, just image search for Kailah MTV nude, you’ll find plenty. 

And this is pretty funny. 

The comments were hilarious.  I think every single one was pro-Kailah and anti-Amanda.  Some pretty savage responses in there, but I agree with every single one.  

On 11/28/2018 at 6:28 PM, AUS-97HORN said:

can you tell me one cable show that has nudity?

8 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

God damn all the new people are terrible. It's only gonna get worse as they become the veterans and we get introduced to more reality whores from shows I don't watch. I'm genuinely surprised Johnny and CT have signed up for another one.

I am stunned Johnny signed up for another one, because his one and only partner is going to be Devin.  There is no fucking way they will let him partner with anyone else. and while Johnny is actually pretty good at dealing with folks that he doesnt like..... his partners ( other than Sara & Tony) havent exactly helped him a whole lot. 

and I agree this new trend of screaming millennials is really killing the show.  I dont want to listen to Kam, Kaleigh, Amanda, Jozea, Devonne, Ashley & Shane  anymore than I have to

can we please go back to decent players who are both male and female?  I know we have to get fresh meet from other shows, but can we please stop picking up the drama queens whose whole purpose in life is to hear themselves say how great they are?

13 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Goddamn, Devin looks like an even bigger bitch now. Cries/whines/begs for an apology, gets it, then throws a hissy fit that it wasn’t fucking good enough. Shut the fuck up. 

I've always been team Devin, but I think I'm off that train.  He's usually come off as smart, funny, and self-aware, but last night was an awful look for him.  He needs to get the fuck over Bananas and get back to what made him likable.   I'm not sure if that's possible though.  

12 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Please tell me Kyle’s thigh tat of Marie isn’t real. 

I hope so.  Why, of all the faces, would he choose that one?  But if it is a temp, why put it in a place where you have to take your pants off to show it?  He was obviously planning on breaking it out during the reunion.     

12 hours ago, spystud13 said:

If MTV ran a poll for least-liked cast member right now, how many % points would Amanda win by? 

Unanimous?  Even her friends and family would vote against her.  I will give her credit for not blowing up Zach with whatever bombshell she claimed to have.  It's possible she realized her bombshell was not that big a deal and she oversold it.  But if it was actually something shitty, then that was the first time I've ever seen her choose to be a decent person and not be the disgusting piece of shit she has proven herself to be at every opportunity.   Now that I've typed that out and read it, I realize whatever she had was not a big deal.   It would have probably made her look worse than Zach.   Her actually being a decent human being for once in her life is that one thing we can remove from the equation.  

• Like 1

Yep, whatever it was wound up being jackshit. 

And Devin can never, ever try to look tough again. He got an apology in fucking “real life”, begged for another one, got that one too, then still cried like a bitch. 

At no point did Bananas EVER talk shit about his dad, not one single time. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

And Devin can never, ever try to look tough again. He got an apology in fucking “real life”, begged for another one, got that one too, then still cried like a bitch. 

At no point did Bananas EVER talk shit about his dad, not one single time. 

and the aftershow confirmed what it looked like when that episode originally aired- Devin chased Johnny around the house for a very long time trying to get Johnny to swing at him.  

CT said that lasted an hour and a half, even if you assume some exaggeration, that was easily 45mins- hour of Devin constantly following Johnny around berating him and not leaving him alone.  Johnny finally did exactly what he said in his apology- he broke and went to the one place where he knew he could either get Devin to leave him alone- or get Devin to swing at him instead.   and as we have all said, not once did Johnny say bad things about Devin's dad, he was talking shit about Devin not honoring his father- big difference.

But surprise, surprise, the entire Lavender cunt team as well as Cory, Devin, Tony (sorta), & Joss  (btw, where the fuck was he during the reunion) all purposely, it seems, took the approach that Johnny had talked shit about Devin's dad, allowing them all to scream and yell and go into histrionics that Johnny is a horrible person

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tired of Lurking said:

So here is what we have to look forward to:

Lavender Losers and The Young Idiots (only 3 is an improvement)

Amanda Garcia, from Are You The One? 3.

Ashley Mitchell, from Real World: Ex-plosion.

Hunter Barfield, from Are You The One? 3.

Challenge Legends and Vets

Cara Maria Sorbello, originally from Fresh Meat 2.

CT Tamburello, the fan-favorite from Real World Paris

Johnny Bannanas, from Real World Key West.

Leroy Garret, from Real World Las Vegas 2.

Jenna Compono, from Real World: Ex-plosion.

Nany Gonzalez, from Real World Las Vegas 2.

Weston Bergmann, from Real World Austin.

Zach Nichols, from Real World San Diego 2.

Get used to them.  It doesn't look like they are going anywhere.  

Da’Vonne Rogers, from Big Brother 17.

Natalie Negrotti, from Big Brother 18.

Paulie Calafiore, from Big Brother 18.

Kam Williams, from Are You the One? 5.

Kyle Christie, from Geordie Shore.

People we don't know

Ashley Cain, from the UK’s Ex on the Beach.

Georgia Harrison, from the UK shows The Only Way Is Essex and Love Island.

Gus Smyrnios, from Floribama Shore.

João Paulo Andrade “Jotape”, from the Brazilian Ex on the Beach.

Mattie Lynn Breaux, from the canceled reality show Party Down South.

Stephen Bear, from the UK’s Ex on the Beach.

Theo Campbell, from the UK’s show Love Island.

Zahida Allen, from the UK’s Ex on the Beach and Geordie Shore

New people from other reality shows

Morgan Willet, from Big Brother: Over the Top and Ex on the Beach.  - vanilla blond.  She won't last long

Natalie Duran, from American Ninja Warrior and Team Ninja Warrior. - looks like a badass, but that face.  Ugh.  

Liz and Julia Nolan, the twin sisters from Big Brother 17’s twin twist. - Hot.  

Chase McNary, from The Bachelorette season 12 and MTV’s Ex on the Beach

Josh Martinez, from Big Brother 19. - good chance we will all hate him

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tired of Lurking said:

God damn all the new people are terrible. It's only gonna get worse as they become the veterans and we get introduced to more reality whores from shows I don't watch. I'm genuinely surprised Johnny and CT have signed up for another one.

Clearly if you don't scream and yell and make an ass of yourself you don't get cast which causes you to lose out on adding more Instagram and twitter followers. Most of the cast have now sold their soul for internet followers so they can make $12 posting shitty ad's to their social media accounts. 

It's the new normal and not changing anytime soon.