IG Horowitz report on Clinton email due soon

Ragnarok

This should be very interesting.  Much speculation on what it says. McCabe asking for immunity to testify before Congress on the probe.   I'm looking forward to seeing the justification for giving all of Clinton's aides immunity in return for not incriminating anyone. Rumors rampant.

3 minutes ago, scottsins said:

"Almost from the start, the long-awaited report was expected to chastise Comey for his handling of the Clinton-related probe. But in apparently describing Comey's defiance of authority, the draft report was criticizing a man who prided himself on his leadership style at the FBI and has since dedicated his post-government life to promoting a new generation of effective leaders.

The draft of Horowitz's wide-ranging report specifically called out Comey for ignoring objections from the Justice Department when he disclosed in a letter to Congress just days before the 2016 presidential election that FBI agents had reopened the Clinton probe, according to sources. Clinton has said that letter doomed her campaign.

Before Comey sent the letter to Congress, at least one senior Justice Department official told the FBI that publicizing the bombshell move so close to an election would violate longstanding department policy, and it would ignore federal guidelines prohibiting the disclosure of information related to an ongoing investigation, ABC News was told."

1 minute ago, Lagunamadre said:

That's not going to help Trump convince people Comey was out to get Trump, quite the opposite. 

Yep.  Of course now he can just revert back to the bullshit "I fired Comey because of how unfairly he treated Hillary!" bullshit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Because there is nothing more exciting than Hillary’s emails in the news. 

You mean the 30,000 destroyed or "lost" emails and her illegal/unsanctioned/non-governmental server?  I guess most people would like to understand the process Comey et.al. went through to exonerate HRC before even doing the interview.  

Edited by Tennesseehorn
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Tennesseehorn said:

You mean the 30,000 destroyed or "lost" emails and her illegal/unsanctioned/non-governmental server?  I guess most people would like to understand the process Comey et.al. went through to exonerate HRC before even doing the interview.  

PLEASE INVESTURGATE DEM DER LOST EMAILS THAT WE ALREADY SPENT 4 YEARS INVESTURGATIN SO WE CAN LOCK DAT BITCH UP

tenor.gif?itemid=10067769

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Tennesseehorn said:

Glad you have no qualms with long, drawn out, expensive investigations. 

34 minutes ago, Tennesseehorn said:

Do you have a problem with the illegal/unsanctioned/non-governmental tweet machine that the president uses?

1 hour ago, Tennesseehorn said:

Just took a shit and realized I ran out of toilet paper.

9 hours ago, Tennesseehorn said:

absolute dumbfucking stupid.

9 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Jeebus the little boys who love Hillary are getting butthurt.  Well you've always between butthurt, but this really hurts I'm sure.

I could count the “little boys who love Hillary” from this whole website on one hand and have fingers left over. You need to leave the Land of Make Believe and Pretend.

WTF? Why do these people keep moving the goal posts and thinking no one will notice? They screamed for this report and got it so they must accept the findings and quit attacking the process and people who know how to do their damn jobs.

Edited by burntorangebongos

1 hour ago, hpslugga said:

I could count the “little boys who love Hillary” from this whole website on one hand and have fingers left over. You need to leave the Land of Make Believe and Pretend.

I don't think there's a single poster on this website who loves Hillary. 

Onboard's love of Trump, however, is inexplicable. 

1 hour ago, hpslugga said:

Oh you've got at least 10 fingers on one hand ?

39 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oh you've got at least 10 fingers on one hand ?

5, and that's more than what I'd need to count them regardless of what your deluded mind has to emote about it.

And here's another thing: you just made what's called a "positive claim," namely that there are "at least 10" posters here who "love Hillary." Would you care to name them?

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Edited by hpslugga

13 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Oh it’s ok for the traitor to use his unsecured phone. It’s all good

16 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Do you have a problem with the illegal/unsanctioned/non-governmental tweet machine that the president uses?

Wait, Trump uses an unsecured non-govermental cell phone?  Interesting. Cause the politico article I read said that he had two phones that were issues by WH IT department, one twitter only. The other, call capable. 

It's amazing really.  When Obama wanted to keep his cell phone, the younger demographics thought it was cool, the right fumed about security.  When Trump wants to keep his connectivity, the younger demographics fume about security, and the right things twatters are cool. 

76b0.gif

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 1

No you're right anastasis, both are absolutely the same. Obama definitely issued military directives and announced foreign policy through Twitter all the time. No reason to be concerned about a leader using an insecure method to announce policy. Especially when they already have been skirting the presidential records act. No reason to take issue with that at all. It's not like the trump admin routinely lies to the American people or anything anyways right?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

No you're right anastasis, both are absolutely the same. Obama definitely issued military directives and announced foreign policy through Twitter all the time. No reason to be concerned about a leader using an insecure method to announce policy. Especially when they already have been skirting the presidential records act. No reason to take issue with that at all. It's not like the trump admin routinely lies to the American people or anything anyways right?

How many issues can you possible conflate?

I am long on record as not a fan of the twitter nonsense.  Generally, but also in particular for POTUS and for the uses that you describe. 

But that's not what we are talking about. We are talking about the phones. He uses a twitter-specific WH issued phone that is overseen my military telecom personnel,  is crippled, has GPS, camera, microphone, etc disabled and set to access only twitter. To claim that it is an unsanctioned non-governmental illegal device is nonsense.

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

How many issues can you possible conflate?

I am long on record as not a fan of the twitter nonsense.  Generally, but also in particular for POTUS and for the uses that you describe. 

But that's not what we are talking about. We are talking about the phones. He uses a WH issued phone that is crippled, has GPS, camera, microphone, etc disabled and set to access only twitter. To claim that they are unsanctioned non-governmental illegal devices is nonsense.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/23/politics/donald-trump-cell-phone/index.html