Tell Me About Arkansas

Vic Mackey

21 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Yeah, JJ is a competitive kid.  Nice 2019 group of WRs...

"Arkansas was the only program in the country to sign four of the nation's top 50 wide receivers in the Class of 2019. All four of Arkansas' 2019 receivers -- Treylon Burks, Trey Knox, TQJackson and Shamar Nash -- were four-star prospects and will be expected to contribute immediately for the Hogs this fall."

Aggy Chad invested in a bag man before making the move to Fayettnam?

5 hours ago, UTEX_ME said:

Chavis & Starkel adding another loss to aggy's gauntlet in 2019 would be great. They couldn't spin the season with the "well we lost to #1,2, & 3!! You dumb sips would have too!" excuse. 

That Sept 28th game between aggy & arky could be fun to watch if Starkel is the starting QB by then.....

23 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
On 3/4/2019 at 6:45 PM, TexasMan said:
Oh please let him stick it up aggys ass in Arlington this year. 

I won't trust Arkansas to beat Aggy until they actually do.

Morris should have his boys watch Deliverance for inspiration before the game...

25 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

Morris should have his boys watch Deliverance for inspiration before the game...

They seem to be close most years but always allow Aggy to win. Arkansas had a terrible team last year. Aggy by their accomplishments had one of their best teams in a long time and Arkansas still was very close with them. The same Arkansas team who got smoked by UNT at home.

3 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Do the Pigs dislike A&M? Do they really hate losing to them? Because I have this need for Arkansas fans to live in a perpetual state of pain and disappointment so I could at least get some joy out of an A&M win.

Sorry, but I don’t think so.  At least not back in the SWC days, but maybe this losing streak will do it.

16 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Do the Pigs dislike A&M? Do they really hate losing to them? Because I have this need for Arkansas fans to live in a perpetual state of pain and disappointment so I could at least get some joy out of an A&M win.

Morris getting inside Aggy's kitchen.....

Arkansas: Source tells FootballScoop that Texas A&M assistant director of recruiting operations Larry McDonald has accepted the position of executive director of recruiting and personnel with the Razorbacks.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/7/2019 at 8:54 AM, Valmy77 said:

I watched that game. Frustrating as fuck, much like the rest of the season. Nobody could field a defense that dominant and lose like the 1991 team.

that was a legitimate national championship caliber defense

and the team ended up with a losing record 

fucking unreal

1 hour ago, MrPhlegm said:
On 3/6/2019 at 2:45 PM, SwanderedTalent said:
getting a little tired of waiting for Arkansas to produce some Aggie misery again

Swine play NMSU?

Too hot for Hogs in the western desert...

giphy.gif

Edited by kopp0e

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They also allowed 400 yards passing to SJSU. Arkansas was favored by 20 and was down 24-7 at the half. Arkansas came all the way back to tie it and SJSU scored again with a minute left to win. Can’t wait to get to work Monday and talk shit to the A&M and Pig fans. Bastards.

2 hours ago, NowThis said:

i forgot how much i hated Arkie.  What a huge loss and probably the biggest win for SJSU in many years.

It’s easy to forget when they stop being relevant to the national conversation.  But I’m sure their SECSECSEC perks keep them warm at night, and hopefully their spouses turn off of ESPN Classics at night, so they aren’t reminded that they actually used to be contenders.  

• 1 month later...