• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

On 7/8/2019 at 5:48 PM, Homesickhorn said:

If I don’t limit out on ‘what the guide is calling in’, I still always limit out. You can bet your ass that I’m shooting and retrieving enough coots to cover the balance of my limit, as soon as the guide heads off to get the boat.

I’ve always had a place in my heart for those goofy little birds. And there are plenty of people out there (and I’m sure Brisket and Kyrie probably already know where I’m going with this), who have eaten poule d’eau (or coot), and thought they were eating mid-rare fatty mallard hen. Couple that with the fact that those little tasties are my gumbo go-to.

In the 80s, my BIL (R.I.P.) had a Coots Unlimited cap.  I think one of his brothers got it, otherwise I’d have claimed it. 

This isn’t it, but caps, etc. are available online. 

Hat.jpg

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

scooter rider riding in the bus lane gets agro at the bus driver...stay towards almost the end.

http://www.reddit.com/r/therewasanattempt/comments/cb5rhl/to_beat_up_a_bus_driver_after_riding_a_scooter_in/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

fuck those goddamn scooters and everyone who rides them.  wish that mitsubishi montero had rolled over him. 

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I have one of those dogs.  She laid me out like that once in the backyard, too.

black lab is best lab.

See, there entire mission in life is to go fetch something and bring it back. Tennis ball, duck, football, it doesn't fucking matter. And any person or thing that gets in the way is going fucking down, like this dude here who had the audacity to catch and hold the football. 

• Like 1

Agreed. We have one going on 12 and I have to play lazy fetch now where she stands on one side of yard and I throw a tennis ball and she catches in her mouth and then walks it back. But she would fetch for days in her prime and still will fetch for hours in the lake ( no joint pain)

26 minutes ago, ulukinatme said:

Hmmm, kicked out of the house for fucking her Chemistry teacher because she was failing.  I wonder how she's going to pay for her rent now that she's on the street...

I find the whole situation horribly sad - no lol from me.  Mom at her wits end with daughter, daughter making terrible life decisions, and now family's business on blast to the world.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

I find the whole situation horribly sad - no lol from me.  Mom at her wits end with daughter, daughter making terrible life decisions, and now family's business on blast to the world.

And you have to kill and dismember a teacher. It's just a big mess all the way around