Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

That’s an awesome Twitter account. I love the last line in the one you posted “it frightened the shite out of me, Lord Jesus.”

Here’s another gem from that account:

But here’s the best:

”I’ll have f’n sex tonight and everything!”

Edited by nnm
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, crash_davis said:

millions of years of evolution have brought us to this pinnacle.

I can't say shit about this, I rigged up two paddles on atari to run faster on Decathlon back in the day to set a world record score and get printed in the activision monthly newsletter.

only to find out Activision found out about it and would not accept any records.

of course I was 10 at the time, not 20something like this dork

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mulletpelini said:

I can't say shit about this, I rigged up two paddles on atari to run faster on Decathlon back in the day to set a world record score and get printed in the activision monthly newsletter.

only to find out Activision found out about it and would not accept any records.

How did Activision find out about it?  Your mom snitch on you?

3 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

That would have been awesome.

Easier to just be the guy who lied about having the Dragster record for 40 years.

3 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

How did Activision find out about it?  Your mom snitch on you?

45 minutes ago, HornsOverIthaca said:

That would have been awesome.

Easier to just be the guy who lied about having the Dragster record for 40 years.

I didn't write that very clear.  Activision found the glitch and would not accept any records.  It was a pretty cool set up for kids, if you set a record, or got to a specific level in any of their games, you would take a photo of the screen (and then wait 3 months for your parents to develop the film in the camera) and send it in and receive recognition of the record or achievement with a patch.  I still have all those patches, probably 20 at least.

I didn't know about the guy lying about the Dragster record though.  I did get fairly close to it, but never beat it.  Problem was there was hundredths of seconds difference, yet that was a universe of difference in the game.

Edited by mulletpelini

On 11/6/2019 at 4:23 PM, elfenix said:

firefox-2019-11-06-15-43-11.png

My wife was Chief of Staff at a hospital some years back when one of the surgeons got in huge trouble for taking a "funny" pic of another surgeon during surgery.  He almost lost his privileges, and I think the State Board of Medical Examiners got involved.  I don't know all the details as my wife couldn't discuss it.  The entire hospital system had to ban all cell phones from operating rooms. I have a hard to believe this was actually taken in an operating room.

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

4 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

My wife was Chief of Staff at a hospital some years back when one of the surgeons got in huge trouble for taking a "funny" pic of another surgeon during surgery.  He almost lost his privileges, and I think the State Board of Medical Examiners got involved.  I don't know all the details as my wife couldn't discuss it.  The entire hospital system had to ban all cell phones from operating rooms. I have a hard to believe this was actually taken in an operating room.

not sure about the circumstances of your wife’s deal but taking photos in the OR happens all the time.  I work with surgeons and take photos during procedures on a pretty consistent basis.  photos of the procedure to be used in presentations and shit.  it’s not a big deal at all.

1 hour ago, futureman said:

not sure about the circumstances of your wife’s deal but taking photos in the OR happens all the time.  I work with surgeons and take photos during procedures on a pretty consistent basis.  photos of the procedure to be used in presentations and shit.  it’s not a big deal at all.

Taking photos for legitimate medical purposes is a whole different thing.  I  deleted details from my post, but I should have deleted the whole thing. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor