Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

Next time I shower with my girlfriend I am going to do this to her.  It's gonna cost me $50 for some new fru-fru bottle of shampoo but it'll be so worth it.

Or maybe I'll do it the next time I shower with South Austin's mom.  A $0.99 bottle of Prell from the Dollar Store would be worth it too.

• Haha 1

I was a camp counselor in the Poconos for a couple of summers in my early 20’s. A couple of weeks before the kids got there the camp would rent the facilities to different groups. One of the groups that rented it was a nudist group from the northeast. There were about 300-400 of them and 99% of them had no business being naked anywhere , let alone out in “public”.

• Like 1

You do not want those pics.
I stumbled on a nude beach in Norway at the end of a run.  I knew there was a beach at the end of the peninsula outside Oslo, and I thought it would be a good idea to run to the beach, jump in the cool water (in summer the water’s about 65), and then run back to town. Well, on one side there’s a regular beach, on the other there’s a nude beach, about which I did not know. And I went to the wrong beach. 
In your mind you’re picturing the nude beach you see when you search the Google for nude beach. That’s not what you get. It’s 85% old, decrepit men, and the 15% that are not identifiably male are old Rosie O’Donnells.
Making no eye contact, I hurried to the other side of the beach, where the regular people were, where the young, fit Norwegian women were. All of whom had appropriate clothing on. Which is still a million times better than what was on the other beach. 
TL;DR:  you don’t want to see pics of a real nude beach. 

Edited by nnm

On 12/21/2019 at 9:31 PM, Hate said:

Have you ever worked at a nudist camp? I have, and it’s disturbing to say the least. That dude you described is most likely down at the “gay” camp with a bunch of dudes lining up for his services. /no homo

Yeah this is not what I want to read with my morning coffee.  Dammit.