• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

17 hours ago, Message Board User said:

He's gonna be upset when that ship lands and she's stopped at Mars customs and her neck opens up to reveal Quaid, and they're delayed several hours.  

22 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

I am confused.

22 hours ago, Lobo said:

Isn't he just putting some spices on some otherwise odd looking pieces of raw chicken before cooking?  What's the big deal?  

Or are those white people like my in-laws and the only thing you put on chicken is salt, then cook it, then salt it to death again.  And then maybe some ketchup on the side for dipping?  

Jfc.

1 hour ago, GotThatFire said:

Jfc.

JFC, what?  I honestly can't tell what he's doing.  It looks like he's pouring spices onto weird cuts of chicken.  What are we missing here?  

I dunno, got that fire is either telling us he can't believe how much salt my in-laws consume on otherwise good food or he's saying he thinks we're insane because we can't see the travesty that is occurring on that cooking video.  I'll be the first to admit, I miss a lot on internet videos...I just don't see the little things that some do on those youtube uploads.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I dunno, got that fire is either telling us he can't believe how much salt my in-laws consume on otherwise good food or he's saying he thinks we're insane because we can't see the travesty that is occurring on that cooking video.  I'll be the first to admit, I miss a lot on internet videos...I just don't see the little things that some do on those youtube uploads.  

Jfc

You people can't tell that it's "fake"? The Whites are not reacting to the Black guy putting spices on the meat. Lol. Whoever made that clip took a clip of a White family reacting to something, some reaction video, then put it next to the Black guy spicing his meat, as a joke. Because it's "funny". Unless the races were reversed, then you'd call it "racist".

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Lobo said:

He's gonna be upset when that ship lands and she's stopped at Mars customs and her neck opens up to reveal Quaid, and they're delayed several hours.  

I knew the immigration guy.  He was a Marine that worked in Public Affairs and was in a few movies as an extra, including JFK.  CSB

3 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

You people can't tell that it's "fake"? The Whites are not reacting to the Black guy putting spices on the meat. Lol. Whoever made that clip took a clip of a White family reacting to something, some reaction video, then put it next to the Black guy spicing his meat, as a joke. Because it's "funny". Unless the races were reversed, then you'd call it "racist".

I guess we also just didn’t give a shit because we know too

many white people with bad cooking tastes.  

On 12/27/2019 at 2:17 PM, SquishMitten said:

It's one of the oldest jokes black folk make about us whiteys. Our food is bland. We don't use and/or can't handle properly spiced food. They're not wrong once you get outside of Texas or Louisiana. 

I've never understood that joke as soul food is generally the blandest food I have ever eaten. Its just salty and fatty. Dot's and Gene's in Austin were prime examples. Some of their dishes were great but none of them were spicy.  Is there any African-American dish that is remotely spicy? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

I've never understood that joke as soul food is generally the blandest food I have ever eaten. Its just salty and fatty. Dot's and Gene's in Austin were prime examples. Some of their dishes were great but none of them were spicy.  Is there any African-American dish that is remotely spicy? 

You in the wrong thread, bro.  Unpopular opinions thread is that way ---------------->