• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

On 1/7/2020 at 4:51 PM, markstanco said:

Sorry, I am a tractor racist.  I saw a red tractor in a 3rd world country and immediately thought Mahindra. 

giphy.gif

That's fair. I have a very similar Massey so it was immediately recognizable...although their's is a hell of a lot cleaner than mine has been in a decade. Fortunately it's still in one piece, which is nice.

I love that her friend's "Oh My God" took longer to get out than it took this girl to totally wipe out.  

But yeah, she looks hot.  And she looks like she's near 30, so that helps me fap.  Can't do it to the 20 year olds anymore, too creepy.  

13 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I love that her friend's "Oh My God" took longer to get out than it took this girl to totally wipe out.  

But yeah, she looks hot.  And she looks like she's near 30, so that helps me fap.  Can't do it to the 20 year olds anymore, too creepy.  

Agreed.  Now she may be 20-ish, but I'll go with your theory.  And she's not REALLY asleep, is she?  

No, really.  It's a tectonic shift for folks my age.  I'm on campus all the time now to teach and mentor and I think it's because I'm now literally twice the age of my students.  It was one thing when I was just 15 years older than them, but now I'm technically twice their age and they are closer to my daughter's age than they are to mine.  And of course, it's see-through yoga pants season every day I'm on campus.  That is not helping! 

Edited by Lobo

3 hours ago, Spaulding Smails said:

I had to re-watch this a few times.  Looks exactly like my wife's cousin.  However, she's strict East Texas teetotalling bible-thumper, so the odds were slim it was her. 

And, yes.  Wheelhouse.

If she's a real East Texas teetotaling bible thumper, then getting shit faced on wine coolers seems like it would be right in her wheelhouse.  

14 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

If she's a real East Texas teetotaling bible thumper, then getting shit faced on wine coolers seems like it would be right in her wheelhouse.  

I can't argue with that statement at all, and perhaps it's true, but every time I've seen her she's been stone cold sober and loving some Jesus.