Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in keeping with the “pic that makes you lol,” but on the small furry mammal topic...

A friend of mine grew up in the country. One week the neighbors were going on vacation and had him look after their farm animals, etc.  He dutifully went over there, fed and watered the stock, took care of the barn animals, etc.  One evening he was in the barn doing whatever, and this freaky rat was way too friendly, coming up around him, behaving in ways that rats should not. So he took a shovel and dispatched the rat, disposing of the carcass in the trash. Went about his business. 
The property owners come back, all is well, they pay him, everybody goes about their business. 
About a week later, the owner sees my friend in town. Asks him, “say, we haven’t seen our ferret since we came back. He lives in the barn and takes care of mice. Did you happen to see the ferret while you were taking care of things?”

My friend, without missing a beat, said “nope, didn’t see any ferret. Hope you find him!”

End of ferret story. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nnm said:

Not in keeping with the “pic that makes you lol,” but on the small furry mammal topic...

A friend of mine grew up in the country. One week the neighbors were going on vacation and had him look after their farm animals, etc.  He dutifully went over there, fed and watered the stock, took care of the barn animals, etc.  One evening he was in the barn doing whatever, and this freaky rat was way too friendly, coming up around him, behaving in ways that rats should not. So he took a shovel and dispatched the rat, disposing of the carcass in the trash. Went about his business. 
The property owners come back, all is well, they pay him, everybody goes about their business. 
About a week later, the owner sees my friend in town. Asks him, “say, we haven’t seen our ferret since we came back. He lives in the barn and takes care of mice. Did you happen to see the ferret while you were taking care of things?”

My friend, without missing a beat, said “nope, didn’t see any ferret. Hope you find him!”

End of ferret story. 

this story makes me sad. 

• Like 2

Not sure because it didn't make me lulz as much as cock my head, but the recipe starts off as "Shortly after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001..." That's certainly an odd time to find inspiration for a new desert recipe.
That's the joke. All these fuckin recipe sites/blogs always post a diatribe about some pointless shit before posting the recipe.

1 hour ago, ulukinatme said:

Lindsey was 16 when they filmed the movie, so...

giphy.gif

and she was a smoking hot 16. 

and anyway, quick research shows she was 17 during filming.  so even if it were filmed yesterday I’d still say she was hot as shit.  

Edited by futureman

1 hour ago, SquishMitten said:

We were also younger when that movie was filmed.

Brittney was 16 when Hit Me Baby One More Time came out. Can we not look back fondly on that either?

Lohan would have been too young for me, but I was a Junior in high school when Brittney's first album came out.  Didn't have the album, but her poster fit well on my wall next to my other:

2548-1024__98060.1442665348.jpg?c=2?imby

Edited by ulukinatme