• Replies 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

My dad always told me the Dolly Parton Challenge was to see how old she could get before you'd quit jerking off to her. 

Then again, neither he nor I ever had social media accounts.  

She was probably one of the first five women that made me realize I liked women.  Linda Carter (Wonder Woman) and Erin Grey were two of the others.  Obviously not the kind you fapped to, but more like "Hey I'm getting older.  By no means old, but older.  If a 7 year old can't decide he likes a certain kinda woman, then I don't want to know from him."  More of the "Pieces of Ass in the Early 80's"  

Wendy's has been owning other fast food places for decades.  Back in the early 80s there were a Wendy's and a McDonalds on North Street, next to the SFA campus, and practically across the street from each other.  Wendy's had just introduced chicken sandwiches, and boasted intact chicken breasts, rather than pressed parts and pieces.  One morning the Wendy's sign read "Wendy's breasts are better than Ronald's nuggets."  It didn't stay up long.  Damned East Texas prudes.

back when i practiced law in Nac, someone climbed up the sign at Cotton Patch and altered the letters to say “Fall Into The Snatch.” they kept it up for a week.

the reigning county attorney and i ate lunch together there for almost the entire week as an homage to their rebellion.

9 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

back when i practiced law in Nac, someone climbed up the sign at Cotton Patch and altered the letters to say “Fall Into The Snatch.” they kept it up for a week.

the reigning county attorney and i ate lunch together there for almost the entire week as an homage to their rebellion.

Well it was Snatchadoches, after all.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Marfa Low Crown said:

Dolly Parton  is about as Southern sweet as it gets and she could still talk me into eating a ketchup popsicle. 

Yeah, but what if you didn't know where that popsicle had been? 

Oh wait, yeah...that makes it better.

On 1/24/2020 at 6:38 PM, RPM said:

I used to work for a small grocery chain. The owner (who is a notorious skinflint) franchised a Wendy's on his parking lot in Decatur. I saw them take out of date meat from the market, make square patties and take it over to Wendy's. I've never eaten there.

I worked at a Wendy's for two years, and the meat was never delivered in patty form.  We had a machine that pattied up fresh "never frozen" ground beef.

6 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Weiner, ditch, etc.:

Image may contain: outdoor

Screenshot-2020-01-27-at-7.53.50-PM-630x

WAUKESHA COUNTY, Wis. (CBS 58) -- Following the rules of the road is important -- even if you're the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.

The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department pulled over the Wienermobile for not following the Move Over Law. The driver of the Weinermobile was given a verbal warning.