Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/17/2020 at 5:39 PM, purplepride95 said:

In Chicago there is a 4am "country" bar that used to have an element of sketchiness and mild racism to the place. I went there with a group of friends that included a black woman one time. When they were stamping hands at the door they stamped the back of all the white folks' hands, but made her turn her hand around and they stamped her fucking palm. Our group all made the "holy shit" eyes to each other and then we busted out laughing as soon as we got inside. That was fucked up and hilarious at the time. 

1 hour ago, markstanco said:
7 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:
What the hell are they doing in Pennsylvania and Connecticut?
86702911_3042486079173898_9142114541264437248_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ohc=u8OfGhT5OMYAX9RtUaW&_nc_ht=scontent.fiad1-1.fna&oh=83d6c6054747a00629bb6c15baa8357a&oe=5EC4ECAB

Which state is Connecticut, the killer tomatoes one? Because if so I have a beef with my 4th grade teacher.

No, potato.  That's Idaho.

Can someone explain to me wtf is happening here?  Does this hole make fish if you feed it eggs and toothpaste?

From what I read before, the eggs attract the catfish, the toothpaste stirred around starts to release co2 effectively choking the fish of oxygen. So they swim to the surface attempting to get more oxygen.

Seen another version with eggs and the coke mentos trick.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Speedtrucker said:

From what I read before, the eggs attract the catfish, the toothpaste stirred around starts to release co2 effectively choking the fish of oxygen. So they swim to the surface attempting to get more oxygen.

Seen another version with eggs and the coke mentos trick.

Does this work with any hole?