• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

22 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Man, this virus has no respect.

89326525_2516452568608126_5451360787744423936_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=7qXuVahSebcAX-zJY8C&_nc_ht=scontent.fiad1-1.fna&oh=0681181c5b8d20c3e565f18c5f5466a8&oe=5E8583EA

I was Catholic growing up in a small town in NM. For communion, everyone drank from the same chalice. The priest or Eucharistic ministers just gave it a little wipe between parishioners. Almost makes me puke thinking about it. 

9 minutes ago, nnm said:

I was Catholic growing up in a small town in NM. For communion, everyone drank from the same chalice. The priest or Eucharistic ministers just gave it a little wipe between parishioners. Almost makes me puke thinking about it. 

You haven't been to a mass in a while have you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

He already said he was catholic. 

spoiler alert: they still do that. 

hit up the Lutheran service if you want your own shot glass. 

I'm quite aware that they still do that.  Tap your meter.  

The most uncomfortable I've been around a service was at a funeral for an older cousin  who passed away from Aids in 1990.   Lots of friends who were obviously in the late stages of their own fight with Aids, going through a communion line. 

26 minutes ago, davidg said:

I'm quite aware that they still do that.  Tap your meter.  

The most uncomfortable I've been around a service was at a funeral for an older cousin  who passed away from Aids in 1990.   Lots of friends who were obviously in the late stages of their own fight with Aids, going through a communion line. 

AIDS doesnt transmit through saliva. The PSAs from 30 years ago out front should have told you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nnm said:

The same chalice Carmelita sipped from after she sucked 30 dicks the week before?

12 hours ago, nnm said:

You should feel lucky if that's all the the parish priest did to you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

You should feel lucky if that's all the the parish priest did to you.

You don’t know how true this is. One of the epicenters was northern NM. Childhood friends were abused.

On 3/4/2020 at 4:42 PM, nnm said:

I can remember events like downtown Crazy Days or county fairs where there would be honest-to-God kissing booths. Haven’t seen one since the early 70s, but it grosses me out just thinking about the poor, stupid girls who would sit in those booths.