Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of a non-condom story.

Back in the summer of ‘79, I had a date with a girl who lived in the NE part of San Antonio, not too far from MacArthur HS. I was driving from my house which was about a mile W of 2M BBQ in SE SA.

On my way to Loop 410, I got behind a car that was creeping along well below the speed limit. They proceeded to creep up the entrance ramp to 410. I was dying. I finally had the chance to pass, so I blew past them in true 18-y.o. fashion, glanced over at them, probably shaking my head.

I get to my girlfriend’s house, she’s not ready, so I wait. A while later, a familiar couple enters the house and introduces themselves as her parents. We chat a bit until my girlfriend is ready.

We walk outside, and parked next to me in the driveway is the car I blew by 45 minutes earlier. My Camaro was very distinctive, so I’m sure they knew I was the prick who was riding their bumper. They never said a word. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Back in the summer of ‘79, I had a date with a girl who lived in the NE part of San Antonio, not too far from MacArthur HS. I was driving from my house which was about a mile W of 2M BBQ in SE SA.

On my way to Loop 410, I got behind a car that was creeping along well below the speed limit. They proceeded to creep up the entrance ramp to 410. I was dying. I finally had the chance to pass, so I blew past them in true 18-y.o. fashion, glanced over at them, probably shaking my head.

I get to my girlfriend’s house, she’s not ready, so I wait. A while later, a familiar couple enters the house and introduces themselves as her parents. We chat a bit until my girlfriend is ready.

We walk outside, and parked next to me in the driveway is the car I blew by 45 minutes earlier. My Camaro was very distinctive, so I’m sure they knew I was the prick who was riding their bumper. They never said a word. 

Sure it wasn’t a Chevelle SS, Wooderson?

1 hour ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Every female since my first high school gf has three states: 

1. Not ready 

2. Getting ready 

3. Angry from feeling rushed (aka ready) 

8 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I've played it once, Harbour Shores. That was an exhibition to celebrate opening the course, which Jack designed.

In an interview Jack said he was annoyed with Johnny complaining because he thought I'd Johnny hit a chip from the green others would too. I think there is 5-6 feet of elevation change on that green. Fun course.

• Like 1