Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lobo
5 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Would.

georgemichael/ "I guess i hit her car because I was just so distracted by how beautiful she was."   

michaelbluth/ "Her?"  

2 minutes ago, nnm said:

I have never understood the purpose of those stickers. Are we supposed to congratulate the driver for having had sex?

It's my understanding it's original purpose was so that first responders will look for the baby first if there's an accident. 

2 hours ago, TankedBevo said:

It's my understanding it's original purpose was so that first responders will look for the baby first if there's an accident. 

I thought it was a "Hey, I've got a baby in here - don't drive like a shithead around me!" kinda thing.  & That quickly evolved into women wanting people to know how special they are.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

I thought it was a "Hey, I've got a baby in here - don't drive like a shithead around me!" kinda thing.  & That quickly evolved into women wanting people to know how special they are.

Yeah that's what it turned into, just like the stick figure family decals that no one gives a shit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ROFL BOX said:

So, like I said, when you pass one of them, congratulate the driver for having had sex.