• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

4 hours ago, purplepride95 said:

For those of us over 45 years old:  Who got pissed AF when the cops pulled you over in HS and they poured out all your beer? 

Today you lose your license, get a $100,000 fine and serve 30 years in prison for possessing beer as a minor I think. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Underdog said:

NSIAP...

Since her skirt didn’t fly up to show off her ass, let me judge her idiocy.  Who puts an infant right there at a driving range?

28 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Since her skirt didn’t fly up to show off her ass, let me judge her idiocy.  Who puts an infant right there at a driving range?

No shit. Anyone who has played with a shitty golfer has probably seen someone whiff (like she did) then smack the ball in their backswing. Took a shot like that in my thigh at Top Golf once. That'd easily shatter a babies face.

7 minutes ago, BayouBill said:

The course is my place to get away from that shit and those people.

And this, of course.

37 minutes ago, Wiler77 said:

No shit.  Sub a Shepherd mix for your your lab and it's my story, too.  Except he was throwing up and having explosive diarrhea at the same time.  Real fun.

It was both ends on my lab as well, but it didn't start until he got in the back of the truck.  I think he also decided to roll around on a dead fish that trip for good measure.