Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

better make sure you know how that thing is sighted in

My buddy did this when we were rabbit hunting as teenagers.  He sighted the rabbit across the hood of his truck, and forgot about the big crease that used to run down the middle of the hood.  His .22 didn't puncture it the way the rifle does in the above video, but it did leave a crease across the crease.

His truck looked a lot like this one.  Not quite as lifted, though.

7561109a008627e7882a6e0afd7766f4.jpg

20 minutes ago, nnm said:

My buddy did this when we were rabbit hunting as teenagers.  He sighted the rabbit across the hood of his truck, and forgot about the big crease that used to run down the middle of the hood.  His .22 didn't puncture it the way the rifle does in the above video, but it did leave a crease across the crease.

His truck looked a lot like this one.  Not quite as lifted, though.

7561109a008627e7882a6e0afd7766f4.jpg

dwZ10.jpg

50 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

I laughed, but I can't say I'd be any different - other than to know better than be up there in the first place.

Yeah man, I was doing something with my dad up in a tall building and discovered for the first time he has a thing with heights.

I was like "You were Col. Airborn, you jumped and made other people jump out of planes. A lot. How is that possible?"

He replied "Yeah, but thats different, you only have to take one step."  

1 minute ago, Doc Reeves said:

Yeah man, I was doing something with my dad up in a tall building and discovered for the first time he has a thing with heights.

I was like "You were Col. Airborn, you jumped and made other people jump out of planes. A lot. How is that possible?"

He replied "Yeah, but thats different, you only have to take one step."  

My dad was the same.  Green Beret who was afraid of heights.  "you only have to take one step and its not optional"