• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

24 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Yeah man, I was doing something with my dad up in a tall building and discovered for the first time he has a thing with heights.

I was like "You were Col. Airborn, you jumped and made other people jump out of planes. A lot. How is that possible?"

He replied "Yeah, but thats different, you only have to take one step."  

I know how it goes. Last time I was up there I had to almost hug the wall on the observation deck at the Tower of the Americas. Absolutely no way I'd walk to the railing let alone look down. Yet, I've gone skydiving. 

2 hours ago, Message Board User said:

Exactly how my collarbone was broken for the 2nd or 3rd time. A friend and I were chucking rocks off a hill and he chucked one right into my left collarbone. It never set right and I still have a bump on that collarbone. 

26 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I think half these people are my neighbors. If the nearest one was closer than a mile away, I'd be scared to go outside for fear of stray bullets.

Picked this up from the gutter on a morning run in the south valley in ABQ a couple of weeks ago. I used to have a whole bagful from running at lunch in the SW part of Houston. 

AC850D22-42CB-47E8-B8BE-7FE4A85D9D4E.jpeg

33 minutes ago, nnm said:

Picked this up from the gutter on a morning run in the south valley in ABQ a couple of weeks ago. I used to have a whole bagful from running at lunch in the SW part of Houston. 

Yeah, when we were cleaning up the various junk piles around our 4 acres, I kinda figured I'd find some shell casings in the area where they had clearly set up targets, but what I wasn't prepared for was how evenly scattered the hundreds and hundreds of shotgun shells would be all over the property. It's like, Jesus, were y'all trying to chop down trees with buckshot?

3 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Yeah, when we were cleaning up the various junk piles around our 4 acres, I kinda figured I'd find some shell casings in the area where they had clearly set up targets, but what I wasn't prepared for was how evenly scattered the hundreds and hundreds of shotgun shells would be all over the property. It's like, Jesus, were y'all trying to chop down trees with buckshot?

The archeologists in 1000 years will have interesting observations about our culture.