Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

Was driving back to work and saw a girl carrying what appeared to be a small toddler.  The kid's hair was a really unusual shade of red that caused me to turn and look as I drove by.  Thankfully, I got caught at a light and was able to snap a picture before having to drive away.

She wasn't just taking this thing to the dumpster.  This was her child as far as how she was carrying it and behaving toward it.

Definitely the attitude a pedestrian in east Texas needs to survive.

Chucky.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

Reminds me pretty much of all the tree felling that goes on in my neighborhood.  It's cheap entertainment sitting on the front porch watching some of my overly-educated/never-done-manual-labor neighbors rent a chainsaw from Home Depot and try to get shit done in their yards.  The audio on that clip is strong to exceptionally strong. 

35 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Reminds me pretty much of all the tree felling that goes on in my neighborhood.  It's cheap entertainment sitting on the front porch watching some of my overly-educated/never-done-manual-labor neighbors rent a chainsaw from Home Depot and try to get shit done in their yards.  The audio on that clip is strong to exceptionally strong. 

I'm pretty damn solid with a chain saw, but I know my limits. I've had trees fall in odd directions at the most unexpected of times. I don't cut ANYTHING that could fall on a house. The trees can smell them and seek them out.

I’m not really sure what that guy with the chainsaw was thinking. Was he hoping the tree would fall in the road? Towards a different house ? That’s a big tree and there doesn’t seems to be a lot of room for it to just fall. I’m guessing he needed a new roof and didn’t have the $15k for it, so he cut the tree down on his house so he only had to pay the deductible.

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I'm pretty damn solid with a chain saw, but I know my limits. I've had trees fall in odd directions at the most unexpected of times. I don't cut ANYTHING that could fall on a house. The trees can smell them and seek them out.

Yeah, he didn't have a lot to work with in terms of other substantially rooted trees nearby.  But something of that length (cue South Austin Mom), either get professionally done where a guy can get up in a basket and make a dent in the top half.  Not sure if those trees way in the background were within a few yards or so.   If so, you'd wanna tie off to one to slow and direct the fall of the main tree.  I mean his hinge and lack of a wedge were just wildly off.  It really is comical, you'd almost have to try to have that tree go as fucked up as it did.  I know a few inches here and there can meet several feet for the eventual fall, but he's really lucky he didn't knock out that street lamp and get himself into all kinds of trouble with the City. 

The more I zoom in at the end, it seems like he just starting making a horizontal cut at the base and just didn't stop until he had loaded up a wonderful soliloquy of cusswords.  I love the guy at the start too in the grey shirt who runs as far off frame as he can get because he knows this guy is a moron of the first order.  The way he runs away, you can tell he's seen this idiot pull this shit before and just wanted to be clear outta dodge before shit went south.  

Anyway, bad tree incidents can happen to all of us.  No judging.  But it's fucking hilarious when you listen to him and evaluate just how bad he fucked this thing up from the very beginning.  It's like a plane crash.  It's not the one thing, it's a long series of stupid decisions and corner-cutting.  

And to Hate's point, "I'm sure the guy's first call was to his insurance company.....Uh yeah, we had a lot of hail on the house last evening.  Not so much here, or here.  BUt right here, right here, and right there (he says pointing in a straight fucking line.)!"  

Edited by Lobo

6 minutes ago, Hate said:

I’m not really sure what that guy with the chainsaw was thinking. Was he hoping the tree would fall in the road? Towards a different house ? That’s a big tree and there doesn’t seems to be a lot of room for it to just fall. I’m guessing he needed a new roof and didn’t have the $15k for it, so he cut the tree down on his house so he only had to pay the deductible.

This. It's a 200 foot tree with 100 feet of yard. That shits going to smash the sidewalk even if he lands it perfectly. 

The three finger sniffs she "subtly" does at the 2:20 mark make the whole video.  As does his absolutely boss chill mode throughout.  It looks like he's married but he's not acting like that's his wife.  Anyway, that guy is great under pressure and should go into the Intelligence Community when he's done with school, we could use him.  

Also, what the fuck did she eat before that?  The projectile force to come out that fast despite the motion force working against her body.  For 5-7 hard spews like that...how'd she do that?  That had to be a seven funnel cakes with tequila drizzled snow cones to boot. 

13 minutes ago, Lobo said:

The three finger sniffs she "subtly" does at the 2:20 mark make the whole video.  As does his absolutely boss chill mode throughout.  It looks like he's married but he's not acting like that's his wife.  Anyway, that guy is great under pressure and should go into the Intelligence Community when he's done with school, we could use him.  

Also, what the fuck did she eat before that?  The projectile force to come out that fast despite the motion force working against her body.  For 5-7 hard spews like that...how'd she do that?  That had to be a seven funnel cakes with tequila drizzled snow cones to boot. 

Gut Pak from Vitek’s topped off with a roofie. Guy realized halfway through that the roofie was wasted.