Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, futureman said:

what am I missing here?  did the truck driver want that to happen?  he had plenty of time to get across. 

looked like maybe he stopped when the cop was coming the other way lights on, like yielding to the cop?

otherwise i don't get why he didn't keep it rolling. Maybe got stuck?

what am I missing here?  did the truck driver want that to happen?  he had plenty of time to get across. 

I’m not a semi expert but I’m quite sure they’re not made to make hair pin turns like that without the cab and the trailer hitting each other

Also looks like either the railroad track wedged in between the duals or there was some mud in there and he was just spinning. Doesn’t take much To get a semi in deep shit into much deeper shit

1 minute ago, slorch said:

What a fucking pussy.  never have understood dork ass dads who couldn't handle changing their kids.

Yeah, it never fazed me in the slightest.  But i have NEVER changed anyone else's kid, and probably would have a similar reaction as this guy if I did.  Something about your own kid that makes you immune.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Um, where is the fifth horseman? Or does jacking off fall under "minor chores"?

That's just what Sandusky called it.  

Edited by Lobo