Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Cement said:

Where the hell did you/they find those?  I can't believe that's the same guy that brought us Sesame Street.  It starts out with some innocent horseplay in the tree, escalates to full-on handgun homicide, and then somehow a creature with no thumbs fashions together an IED?  My god, Kermit's back-story is dark.  Really looking forward to that HBO prequel.  

25 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Where the hell did you/they find those?  I can't believe that's the same guy that brought us Sesame Street.  It starts out with some innocent horseplay in the tree, escalates to full-on handgun homicide, and then somehow a creature with no thumbs fashions together an IED?  My god, Kermit's back-story is dark.  Really looking forward to that HBO prequel.  

That was just a short clip - here's a bunch more - 14 minutes worth of homicidal and tortuous glory perpetrated by Kermit.

I think my favorites are the electrocution at 4:00 and Kermit cutting the other guy's throat at 11:20.

Also there's this:

9 hours ago, Armybrat said:

F020641A-6806-41E4-A954-317BE15C5D53.png

This reminds me of when I worked as a stock guy at Express and one of the girls would always ask me to hold the ladder while she dressed a mannequin or moved merchandise around. She always wore the short skirts and thong. It was a great job. 

No we didn't bang because I was a shy and awkward dude at that time. Knowing what I know now,  it would had been a good time for sure. 

This reminds me of when I worked as a stock guy at Express and one of the girls would always ask me to hold the ladder while she dressed a mannequin or moved merchandise around. She always wore the short skirts and thong. It was a great job. 
No we didn't bang because I was a shy and awkward dude at that time. Knowing what I know now,  it would had been a good time for sure. 

Funny, I had the same story while at UT except I tossed my keys between her legs and said “oops I dropped my keys, can you bend over and pick them up for me”

We banged that weekend. My lil VC... (she was Vietnamese with great tits)
  • Hook 'Em 3

On 2/20/2021 at 12:59 PM, Cement said:

So this morning, Disney+/ABC announces a new set of disclaimers that will precede every episode of the old "The Muppet Show" on their streaming services.  

“This program includes negative depictions and/or mistreatment of people or cultures. These stereotypes were wrong then and are wrong now. Rather than remove this content, we want to acknowledge its harmful impact, learn from it and spark conversation to create a more inclusive future together,” the disclaimer states. "Disney is committed to creating stories with inspirational and aspirational themes that reflect the rich diversity of the human experience around the globe."  

I saw it on some morning news show about an hour ago and started laughing.  My wife wondered why that was funny to me.  I had to tell her basically, "They're worried about a few racial stereotypes from 40 years ago...but there was an entire ad campaign for coffee where the early version of Kermit just straight up murders people in cold blood for not being brand loyal."  

Fuck the disclaimer, Jim Henson got his start making snuff films.