Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

this is true.  A car maintenance site I read run by JFK, Jr. says the Michelin man gives those babies rides around in tires so he can drink their adrenochrome so he can run flat forever.  PEP Boys, where I get my tires sometimes stands for "Powerful Elites Pizzeria".   

And  If you stick a Lincoln penny into the tread of a Michelin tire, it would reveal a secret number to you 2/32".  There aren't 32 days in February, only 28....so if you count 4 days from then...you get March 4th.  The real Inauguration Day.  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

^

this is true.  A car maintenance site I read run by JFK, Jr. says the Michelin man gives those babies rides around in tires so he can drink their adrenochrome so he can run flat forever.  PEP Boys, where I get my tires sometimes stands for "Powerful Elites Pizzeria".   

And  If you stick a Lincoln penny into the tread of a Michelin tire, it would reveal a secret number to you 2/32".  There aren't 32 days in February, only 28....so if you count 4 days from then...you get March 4th.  The real Inauguration Day.  

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

I got plowed in a crosswalk by a 90something Dodge pickup going right on red. I had the green. Only thing that saved me was the literal deathgrip I had on that fucking goat head. Last time I got on a bicycle.

So it knocked some sense into you then?

2 hours ago, Restinmybones said:

I can no longer distinguish reality from satire. The two seem to have merged in this country during the last 20 years. 

Can I interest you in the writings of Desiderius Erasmus? Political satire in particular has been uncomfortably close to reality for as long as humans have been articulate imbeciles, which is to say, forever.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Can I interest you in the writings of Desiderius Erasmus? Political satire in particular has been uncomfortably close to reality for as long as humans have been articulate imbeciles, which is to say, forever.

Fools are without number.

~ Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus 

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.

~ William Shakespeare

15 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Came back to watch this again. Paired with your reaction it’s absolute gold. 

yea i have no idea what the fuck is going on in that video. don't think it was staged because the other car got hit hard enough for the airbags to deploy. but yea...