• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

3 hours ago, markstanco said:

Me too. Im thinking the tortilla with cheese and add grilled jalapenos just to make sure the next day on the toilet is completely uncomfortable.   

Get a pack of those Kings Hawaiian rolls, slice the whole package in half.  Then brown the steakumms with some onion and peppers, dump it all over the bottom half of the rolls, cover with some cheese and the other half of the rolls, then bake it until the cheese melts.  Then you got all these little cheesesteak sandwiches.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

7 hours ago, markstanco said:
9 hours ago, slorch said:
sanity.jpg

I dont get this at all.

The ways we cope with life...keeping your head above water.  The bottom 4 are pretty interchangeable with Surly too.

Edited by slorch

14 hours ago, Message Board User said:

Those two fat fuckers should have been allowed one club each. On the green, only one man walks off the green. You’re right- the flag move was a bitch move. 
And while the rest of you slapdicks are watching these two Saturday afternoon heroes swing at each other, Blondie and me are heading to the clubhouse for drinks and whatever else might come up.