Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lobo

You gotta give her credit, she recovers like a boss and gets a wonderful landscape/horizontal shot of the proposal itself.  

$50 says the wedding venue they choose is in Florida.  

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You gotta give her credit, she recovers like a boss and gets a wonderful landscape/horizontal shot of the proposal itself.  

$50 says the wedding venue they choose is in Florida.  

Nope, they fancy as many buffets as they can find. Seem like Gulf shores people to me. 

17 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
37 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:
Nope, they fancy as many buffets as they can find. Seem like Gulf shores people to me. 

There has to be more Waffle Houses per square mile there than any where else.

Let’s not drag Waffle House in this. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Odd one here from a friend on FB. I couldn't imagine my wife buying this shirt and telling me to wear it. Maybe he bought it for good graces. I don't know. But still super odd.

https://teeshirt21.com/product/women-are-smarter-female-symbol-zCjHe?utm_source=merchant&utm_campaign=100&gclid=CjwKCAjwqIiFBhAHEiwANg9szodleW6Sn8EiAsVsXksEfETJFR2shBQR3rbo2EOtBAOHQJ9nLMNqiBoCJfsQAvD_BwE

7eb1f9a21ec4a402be9c42099519817c.jpg

42 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Odd one here from a friend on FB. I couldn't imagine my wife buying this shirt and telling me to wear it. Maybe he bought it for good graces. I don't know. But still super odd.

https://teeshirt21.com/product/women-are-smarter-female-symbol-zCjHe?utm_source=merchant&utm_campaign=100&gclid=CjwKCAjwqIiFBhAHEiwANg9szodleW6Sn8EiAsVsXksEfETJFR2shBQR3rbo2EOtBAOHQJ9nLMNqiBoCJfsQAvD_BwE

7eb1f9a21ec4a402be9c42099519817c.jpg

It's mostly a shirt for the Grateful Dead cover of an old Harry Belafonte tune. 

The best one is 7/4/89 from Buffalo, New York.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1