• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

23 hours ago, Lhorn said:

I noticed this at the beginning of an episode of King of Queens.  It was the flashback episode where Doug was the cool bouncer at a club and he and his friend  Richie double date Carrie and some other club skank. 

811C4C16-3407-4B4C-B78C-6236DB4A7372.jpeg

Oh, I thought those were maybe inflated hardcore ribbed condoms or some dumb shit but then I wondered what she was sucking in the shower....

26 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I didn't even know that LSU had a vet school.

Why do you think A&M considers themselves a rival of LSU?  Certainly isn't because of athletics.  

11 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I saw this too. Whoever took the time to come up with the that needs to be lynched. Texas bbq is the tops and it isn’t close

Driving around Texas you see SO MANY NC and SC style bbq places.  Yet go to any other state and you will see plenty of places advertising Texas style BBQ.  Jealous troll meme. 

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Driving around Texas you see SO MANY NC and SC style bbq places.  Yet go to any other state and you will see plenty of places advertising Texas style BBQ.  Jealous troll meme. 

I had to request a special order of brisket from my favorite butcher recently; he asked me if I was doing corned beef. So much damned hate. There's a lot of things I wouldn't trade about North Carolina, but BBQ is not on that list.

4 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I had to request a special order of brisket from my favorite butcher recently; he asked me if I was doing corned beef. So much damned hate. There's a lot of things I wouldn't trade about North Carolina, but BBQ is not on that list.

I pulled in to a 76 truckstop in NC once and they were having driver appreciation day. Lots of freebies and an all you can eat BBQ, but it didn't start until Noon. I waited around for 3 hours for the free grub. It was the first time I ever had that vinegar/mustard abomination.

200.gif

14 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Every now and again I like an East NC Q sauce.  Especially on pork ribs. 

42 minutes ago, South Austin said:

More appropriate for the Holy Shit thread.

Don’t know about the “Holy” part, but the second certainly is an accurate descriptor. Perhaps more appropriate for the post-tree fiddy scat meltdown Shag?