Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, if you take out power lines, transmission towers, and letting children operate heavy industrial machinery...you had a pretty good chance of living through the 70's and 80's as a kid. 

You might be screwed though if your mother is so batshit insane she just goes running down the street and straight through a plate glass window.  Obviously she didn't see the glass, but did she find it odd two men were walking so close together with their hands up in the air and one of them was backwards, and her first thought---I'd better sprint towards that small gap in the middle of them?   

Pos rep, that video takes me back.  

Is a Jart when you take one of those in the leg and shit yourself from the shock?  

I still have a set of lawn darts that are about 40 years old.  Even the little plastic rings.  It's in rough shape but they still fly. Wife understandably makes me hide them behind a tool bench in the garage.  

8 minutes ago, Hate said:

I’d be pissed walking into a house and smelling delicious tortillas only to find out the smell is from a candle.

I'd be pissed walking into a house and smelling Gwyneth Paltrow's pussy only to find out the smell is coming from a candle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

On 7/26/2021 at 4:48 PM, CooterBrown said:

This is what I don’t understand about the squat toilets in Asia. Are you supposed to remove your pants completely or is the a grab bar you hold onto so you can lean back?

I don't understand some of y'alls apparent lack of balance. What if you have to take a shit in a disgusting port-a-potty? Do you not hover over the seat? Women also do this quite frequently when using public terlets. You don't need to hold on to anything to prevent yourself from falling over. Do a squat right now. Your ass isn't coming down directly over where your pants would be if they were around your ankles. There's enough clearance space as long as you're not spraying diarrhea on a flat rock.

4 minutes ago, nnm said:

Have fun with your hepatitis sitting on a public port-a-potty. 

Unless you’re rubbing your dick on a fresh clump of shit it’s highly HIGHLY unlikely.  Feel free to tell me about the dangers of the brain control chip in the COVID vax next.

4 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Care to point them out so that the rest of us can start shitting on trucks the way the pros do it? 

The tandems. Pro tip: use the trailer set if possible so you don't sling shit on the cab.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

I don't understand some of y'alls apparent lack of balance. What if you have to take a shit in a disgusting port-a-potty? Do you not hover over the seat? Women also do this quite frequently when using public terlets. You don't need to hold on to anything to prevent yourself from falling over. Do a squat right now. Your ass isn't coming down directly over where your pants would be if they were around your ankles. There's enough clearance space as long as you're not spraying diarrhea on a flat rock.

Try that shit when you have both knee replacements.