• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

3 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

very bold of the TA to assume the Sorority "lady" didnt know she was showing the prof and TA the full monty.

I think the TA is just trying to increase attendance in the class.  Room will be packed next week....by dudes.

Some of them may actually be enrolled in the class.

Edited by ABSR

On 9/1/2021 at 7:33 PM, tfoolry said:

So I tried to DM this to a few people on Twitter, and it gave me a message that "the media was not included because it contains content I have chosen not to see" or some shit. 

That clearly is not the case, so what gives? Is there just some kind of automatic "monkey jerking off" automatic filter that prevents that sort of thing from being sent to people? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

I need to know more about the state of the public hair. What sort of trend could be happening here?!? Maybe it's something really cool I don't even know about.

If it gets shown in public does that make it public hair?  I mean, I guess so, right?

And - user name / post alignment is good.

• Haha 1

So I tried to DM this to a few people on Twitter, and it gave me a message that "the media was not included because it contains content I have chosen not to see" or some shit. 
That clearly is not the case, so what gives? Is there just some kind of automatic "monkey jerking off" automatic filter that prevents that sort of thing from being sent to people? 

No, but there’s one where you can request that you be sent links to all “monkey jerking off” clips.

A friend told me that.

14 hours ago, brakeman said:

I have never seen this before in my life and it caused me to laugh - out loud even! On the off chance it has been shared on the internet before, I'm glad it was posted on this particular website, on this particular subforum at this particular time so that I could enjoy it!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1