Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, jeevsie said:

Ya know.  I don't have a single tattoo.  But maybe if I did, they would be all movie quotes.

What's our Vector, Victor?

You're a Daisy if you do

Game over, man! Game over!

Yes, it's true. This man has no dick

I drink your milkshake!

And so on and so forth.

Might want to rethink this one.  Just saying. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

CSB - My 6’4 uncle once pissed in the trough sink at Costco because he took it for a urinal.  He thought the mirror showing him his dick from a different angle was a nice touch.

I can't remember what stadium it was, but I drunkenly/accidentally pissed into one of these things once. The bathroom wasn't super crowded, but it wasn't empty, either. I thought it was a weird design such that everyone would be looking at each other's dicks, but I really had to go and didn't really stop to think it through or look around. 

Got a few chuckles from people who knew better. 

C1974752_main-1_600x600.jpg

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

I can't remember what stadium it was, but I drunkenly/accidentally pissed into one of these things once. The bathroom wasn't super crowded, but it wasn't empty, either. I thought it was a weird design such that everyone would be looking at each other's dicks, but I really had to go and didn't really stop to think it through or look around. 

C1974752_main-1_600x600.jpg.73f1fc3169aa3c271548a59005f9aa76.jpg

I saw an old dude do the same thing in Loch Lommond, Scotland. The urinals were around the corner and I had never seen a sink like that before, so I can understand the mistake. There was another guy that had just finished washing his hands at the same time I did and saw the old guy start to piss when we are drying our hands. We had a good laugh about it.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

C1974752_main-1_600x600.jpg

Guilty as well... was a kid at new high school stadium... no clue (other than thinking man who the hell would put a urinal this high, lots of kids are going to struggle) until a couple of old guys came over to wash there hands. Needless to say they got a good laugh out of it.

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

reminds me of the bullshit stories where parents in 1981-84 needed to check their kids candy to make sure lunatic psychos didnt lace it with poison or some shit.

My mother bit that fucking rumor HARD.   despite zero evidence of it ever happening anywhere in the US, the news channels ran stories on how to identify tampered candy.

she confiscated my haul for 48 hours after Halloween to "make sure no one else got sick"

we were ON A FUCKING ARMY BASE for fuck sake.....

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

reminds me of the bullshit stories where parents in 1981-84 needed to check their kids candy to make sure lunatic psychos didnt lace it with poison or some shit.

My mother bit that fucking rumor HARD.   despite zero evidence of it ever happening anywhere in the US, the news channels ran stories on how to identify tampered candy.
she confiscated my haul for 48 hours after Halloween to "make sure no one else got sick"

One Halloween circa 1979-80, we had to take our candy haul to the hospital to have it xrayed for razor blades. A few years before that, we would get homemade candy apples, rice crispy treats, and caramel popcorn balls.
  • Hook 'Em 2

42 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Sadly it started with this sickfuck:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Clark_O'Bryan

Edited by Born Burnt
Added link, duh.
  • Rage+1 1