Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Chooky said:

The best part of this are the two dudes both listening with straight faces and nodding along as if to say, "ah yes, a reptile, well naturally."

If you haven't listened to Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, you should give it a listen. It's exactly this for 3 hours every night. People say the craziest most delusional crap and George is always nonplussed, quietly asking them if they've read similar works by so-and-so author or if they've been influenced by the tremendous work in the field of whatever crackpot BS the guest is spinning (powers of pyramidal healing, Sasquatch, time travel, alien telepathy, mind-propelled energy fields, whatever). It's amazing. 

Edited by honolulu horn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

If you haven't listened to Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, you should give it a listen. It's exactly this for 3 hours every night. People say the craziest most delusional crap and George is always nonplussed, quietly asking them if they've read similar works by so-and-so author or if they've been influenced by the tremendous work in the field of whatever crackpot BS the guest is spinning (powers of pyramidal healing, Sasquatch, time travel, alien telepathy, mind-propelled energy fields, whatever). It's amazing. 

That show was my jam. Probably not the best stuff to listen to at 130am on a school night. Sasquatch night was the best.

9 hours ago, Chooky said:

The best part of this are the two dudes both listening with straight faces and nodding along as if to say, "ah yes, a reptile, well naturally."

the dude sitting next to her is her actual husband.  i think this is her way of publicly shaming him for asking her for butt secks…

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, honolulu horn said:

I've never heard it but it sounds hilarious.  Wasn't Art Bell's show also called 'Coast to Coast?'  Is Noory carrying the torch?  When Phil Hendrie was on the radio I'd listen to his show and then it'd bleed into Art Bell's show sometimes.  It was so zany that it was great.  I'd go from listening to Hendrie, which was the greatest radio I've ever heard, straight to the oddest radio I've ever heard.  I used to time long drives with these shows.  And Hendrie would do segments parodying Art Bell that were classic.  I had no idea they were eventually in the same studio until way later.   

4 hours ago, Chooky said:

I've never heard it but it sounds hilarious.  Wasn't Art Bell's show also called 'Coast to Coast?'  Is Noory carrying the torch?  When Phil Hendrie was on the radio I'd listen to his show and then it'd bleed into Art Bell's show sometimes.  It was so zany that it was great.  I'd go from listening to Hendrie, which was the greatest radio I've ever heard, straight to the oddest radio I've ever heard.  I used to time long drives with these shows.  And Hendrie would do segments parodying Art Bell that were classic.  I had no idea they were eventually in the same studio until way later.   

Yeah, Noory took over for Art Bell many years ago. Sometimes they still play old Art Bell segments on the show. The show is still on most every night. 

Here's a summary of last night's show: Spiritual teacher Jason Shurka discussed powerful ancient codes introduced by TLS, a mysterious group of humans and aliens. Followed by metaphysical teacher RJ Spina on the principles of accessing higher states of consciousness.

And here's what's on tap for tonight: 

First Half: Writer and teacher Elana Freeland researches the accounts of survivors of MK-ULTRA, ritual abuse, and directed energy weapons. She is best known for her book: Chemtrails, HAARP, and the Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth and will discuss the ways technology is being used to potentially dominate the population.

Second Half: Author Peter Muise has been exploring New England legends, folklore, and weird traditions for 20 years. He'll talk about his work with New England folklore including origins around Thanksgiving, as well as hauntings, paranormal activity, and witches and warlocks of Massachusetts.

26 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Not according to my pal the alien space-lizard.

Seriously though, this same damned thing is getting posted multiple times in multiple forums.

Buckle up buckeroo, the Facebook thread is 90% Vic and Longboard Horn posting the same shit every other page and I still check it on the reg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Man, if we could only find someone to post that whacko preacher's alien sex fantasies for a third time on this page (and fourth time overall in this thread), we'd truly have something for which to be thankful this holiday season.

Goddamnit sorry. I’m a bad person and I should feel bad. 

here’s a pic of me posting the alien lady video for the third time 

057-A76-AF-D867-4-F1-B-AA40-F3-E70-C8-DE

Edited by Satoshi
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck You 1

22 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

For the record, there was no actual milk involved. She was applying butter from a foil packet to her nipple, and was letting her cat lick it off. This apparently is what is necessary to calm her cat. True story. I know the girl who called the cockpit.

• Haha 2