Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That meme was made by a man who doesn't know the difference between a ratchet and a hot dog.  A long 1/2" drive ratchet is destined to break.  Get you 3/4" breaker bar and you won't need a grinder or a torch.

Correct on the half inch. But I have had to cut off a few bolts over the years when heat and leverage didn’t work.

10 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Bob Ross. My 11% rebate should be here before Christmas

The question was "So which one did you save big money on?"  Tell me you're from the midwest without telling me you're not from the midwest.  Or shit, maybe you just didn't have a television in the 90's.  Sorry man.  Save Big Money at Menard's!  

3 hours ago, brakeman said:

America.  Country.  Nation.  Signage.  Stupid.  

No such nation as "America."  A nation can be inside a country, but a country cannot be inside a nation.  Best part about the whole sign is the lamp that's wired to shine down on the marquee is pointing up towards the sky in a nighttime homage to Jesus, the Best Christ.  Wishing him Happy Holy Days at this, his Son's Mass.  

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

America.  Country.  Nation.  Signage.  Stupid.  

No such nation as "America."  A nation can be inside a country, but a country cannot be inside a nation.  Best part about the whole sign is the lamp that's wired to shine down on the marquee is pointing up towards the sky in a nighttime homage to Jesus, the Best Christ.  Wishing him Happy Holy Days at this, his Son's Mass.  

Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

• Hook 'Em 3

I dunno, man.  I'm happy to admit when I miss a joke...but there's a 99% chance this sign was a real attempt at patriotism.  I have seen the dumbest fucking shit around this nation in the last few years, this seems completely reasonable.  

This week, tell people you don't know terribly well that your birthday is fast approaching, December 25th.  Invariably they'll ask, "Oh Christmas baby, eh?  Did it stink growing up when you only got half the presents?"  Then you say, "Well not really, I'm Jewish so not a big deal.  I got my usual birthday haul and that was that."  And they'll invariably say, "Whoa.  A Jew born on Christmas?  I don't believe it."  That's how stupid our country is now.