Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Same here... cassette tape loader as well... Tunnels of Doom in it though, not Parsec (great game too)

My dad worked at TI when it was over on 183. He was at TI from the beginning and was affiliated with the teams that created the first semiconductor. We had all of the iterations of the TI 99-4 -- the speech synthesizer, the modem where you'd literally place the phone onto the little suction cups, the voice recognition thing so you could yell out "first base" on that shitty Milton Bradley baseball game and the guy would throw it to first base, the massive ROM extension cabinet. Tunnels of Doom still holds up; I play it with my kids using an emulator. It's a blast. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, RPM said:

The parents, coaches and league officials that allow that shit should be punched in the fucking mouf.

If they said everyone gets one at bat with a walk up song I think it’s awesome.  And I coached Little League and tee ball for years.