Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, skipperj said:

I work from home and I have no restrictions on what I watch. I agree that videos should be in a different thread.

I don't completely disagree. It's just that no one followed the distinction before, despite having separate threads. So I figured they wouldn't start now. But who knows? Maybe Surly Horns is a kinder, gentler place.

Start a new thread if you want it. You have my full support, blessing and admiration.

5 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Yes. For people viewing at work, we can't always watch a video. Having them in a separate thread allows up to watch them when we are able to.

problem is, nobody ever pays attention or simply cannot figure out what the fuck is a video.

1 hour ago, Born Burnt said:

I don't completely disagree. It's just that no one followed the distinction before, despite having separate threads. So I figured they wouldn't start now. But who knows? Maybe Surly Horns is a kinder, gentler place.

Start a new thread if you want it. You have my full support, blessing and admiration.

There were very few videos in the lol thread. It was mostly pics, gifs, and webm.