• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

12 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Doesn’t quite fit, but reminds me of this Richard Pryor bit

And he hit me with a punch he got From… Mississippi. It came from Mississippi, in slow motion, it say, [sound effect]. Gained momentum in Georgia [sound effect]. Swept up through Louisiana [sound effect]. And my body said get the fuck out of the way. I couldn’t move, though. And my mind is saying drop your arm, block the punch, then counter with your right. But my arm said, I ain’t got nothing to do with it. And he hit me in the ribs, [sound effect]. You ever had air leave your body, air just said, fuck it!

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

rhnaqjta35f41.jpg

My daughter’s boyfriend (probably future husband) has a chiropractor for a mom who has him believing this antivax shit. My daughter told him that he’d have to get his vaccines updated before he could be around her new baby niece, so he agreed. A day before his vaccines, he spiked a fever, so he couldn’t get his shots. It turned out to be a nasty bug that lasted for almost a month. We all know if he came down with that virus the day after his vaccines, he would forever blame the vaccines. 

My daughter is heading to med school in the summer, so boyfriend is in for a re-education camp experience.

• Like 1