Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, nnm said:

I resemble that situation. Fun to do. 

I have a good buddy that does the same. He is white as hell from Tennessee but lived in Honduras for a 11 years as a kid. His spanish always trips people out. He speaks way different than my rancho spanish. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

I have a good buddy that does the same. He is white as hell from Tennessee but lived in Honduras for a 11 years as a kid. His spanish always trips people out. He speaks way different than my rancho spanish. 

My wife is named Selena.  She's very white.  She is also from Tennessee.  She also speaks fluent Spanish.  I speak Spanish as well.  The fun part for me is when my soccer team plays a team made up of folks from south of the border.  They don't know that I know everything they're saying.  I'm like a Gringo spy.  

• Like 3

That used to be a big deal when I was little playing baseball. Most of us were latino and all we would speak on the field was spanish. I remember it causing some teams parents and coaches to get really pissed and complain about us speaking spanish. 

6 hours ago, nnm said:

Karen is NOT going to let the Verizon mafia get what they want, the devils!

Just to clarify... I know it's a herd of cows and a murder of crows- what did we decide on for a group of these people? 

Klatch of Karens? Klan?

Kunt of Karens? 

Edited by NWBuck
  • Haha 1