Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

I thought Kerrville seemed like a decent option for a place to retire. Are there substantive reasons why that would be a bad option?

Yeah, you'll fit right in when the time comes. Plenty retire and move out here or already have seconds homes. 

But if you're looking for entertainment, good food, womenz under 50 but above 18, a decent job or even a fucking house for rent, it's stupid.

Fixing to lease a 1/1 house just because it's fenced for my dog. It's old as shit, no central ac and comes at the low low price of $750 per month. Fuck kerrville / rant

6 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Yeah, you'll fit right in when the time comes. Plenty retire and move out here or already have seconds homes. 

But if you're looking for entertainment, good food, womenz under 50 but above 18, a decent job or even a fucking house for rent, it's stupid.

Fixing to lease a 1/1 house just because it's fenced for my dog. It's old as shit, no central ac and comes at the low low price of $750 per month. Fuck kerrville / rant

so the 17 year old pussy is in high supply?  nice. 

9 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

All of this.

graduated high school there in the early 90s... moved back for a ranching job in 2006, then another in 2015. 
there is no middle class in Kerrville. it’s just the wealthy who all got their money from somewhere else and moved there & then it’s mostly just the working poor that’s left. 

• Hook 'Em 1

All of this.
graduated high school there in the early 90s... moved back for a ranching job in 2006, then another in 2015. 
there is no middle class in Kerrville. it’s just the wealthy who all got their money from somewhere else and moved there & then it’s mostly just the working poor that’s left. 

Grew up there and graduated probably in the same class you did. I disagree, but I don’t live there and haven’t since I graduated.