Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Wally Fairway said:

I'm laughing my ass of watching this, and narrating it in Robert Stack's voice in "Airplane!"..."Dammit Stryker, you're too low!  You're too low!  You're too low!"  

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

I'm laughing my ass of watching this, and narrating it in Robert Stack's voice in "Airplane!"..."Dammit Stryker, you're too low!  You're too low!  You're too low!"  

I thought of this  :05 second mark

also I am about 95% sure thats a female mallard....

• Haha 1

On 8/29/2020 at 11:37 PM, nnm said:

It never set right and I still have a bump on that collarbone. 

Has nothing to do with "setting right" & everything to do with calcification.  I got thrown by one of my horses maybe 9 years ago?  11?  Anyway, my orthopedist is one of the best in Texas & I also have the same lump but on my R side collarbone.  It's all about the bone fuse.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

Has nothing to do with "setting right" & everything to do with calcification.  I got thrown by one of my horses maybe 9 years ago?  11?  Anyway, my orthopedist is one of the best in Texas & I also have the same lump but on my R side collarbone.  It's all about the bone fuse.

Sounds right to me. I’ll go with it. 

2 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

Anyway, my orthopedist is one of the best in Texas

Oh, you gotta go see my orthopedist.  He's the worst.  Whatever you have, it'll be worse after you see him.  

6 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

You just look at that calcification over there and it's all about the bone fuse. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrashMaster G said:

I really can't tell if he is doing satire or is just a fookin' nutjob.

I THINK he's doing satire, but his snapback on the snickering on the crowd in the first part lends credence to the latter part of your thesis.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, nnm said:

I THINK he's doing satire, but his snapback on the snickering on the crowd in the first part lends credence to the latter part of your thesis.  

I thought about that, too, but he could just be really committed to the character.

Or maybe he's a character that should be committed.

• Like 1