Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

The people who live there are Massholes.
Is that really it?

Nonetheless I have 4 or 5 customers in Boston that I love to party with. Awesome guys.

CSB: me and one of them maybe 15 years ago decided to wrestle in a Vegas hotel room. Re:Drunk. He wrestled for UMASS and I said I would kick his ass. 30 minutes later he finally got Me in a full Nelson but not before we destroyed 2 lamps and a desk. True story. I thought I did pretty well.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, markstanco said:

Is that really it?

Nonetheless I have 4 or 5 customers in Boston that I love to party with. Awesome guys.

CSB: me and one of them maybe 15 years ago decided to wrestle in a Vegas hotel room. Re:Drunk. He wrestled for UMASS and I said I would kick his ass. 30 minutes later he finally got Me in a full Nelson but not before we destroyed 2 lamps and a desk. True story. I thought I did pretty well.

Go to any Maine beach between Memorial day and Labor Day, then report back.

9 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Also if that guy isn't completely stupid, he's probably making $40-75 an hour right now in Austin, possibly more. Shit is nuts. I paid a dude 30 ish an hour to rake leaves, no haul off.

I hope Mr. Munson had the foresight to set up shop here in Lake Charles from Late August to mid December last year and made anywhere from 10K-25K per tree after the hurricanes. It was the California Gold Rush of tree removal here for about 4 months.

11 minutes ago, smuggs said:

I hope Mr. Munson had the foresight to set up shop here in Lake Charles from Late August to mid December last year and made anywhere from 10K-25K per tree after the hurricanes. It was the California Gold Rush of tree removal here for about 4 months.

Where do you think he got the money to make those sweet, sweet cards?