Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I love that we are such a fat, stupid society that a good portion of us can only understand watch vs warning in the context of tacos.  

murica GIF by FirstAndMonday

Brutha, I could tell you stories about what incredible harm is being done by Militant Fat Activists not just in the mental health field but in society in general.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/28/2021 at 5:37 PM, CooterBrown said:

This card was left on my front door today. There’s just so much going on here.

484a4855b6945c327b2bbe475ed6d3d3.jpg

I like how weathered and worn the card is. He didn't have a box of them made in order to carpet bomb the entire neighborhood with these. He had this single card in his pocket or wallet for a while, and when he saw the Brown family property, he knew that it was the right place to leave it. 

And perhaps I'm stating obvious with respect to Munsoning, but nobody has yet pointed out that the man in the picture may well already be missing a hand. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
Hale Satin

3 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

He had this single card in his pocket or wallet for a while, and when he saw the Brown family property, he knew that it was the right place to leave it. 

Since I had to remove my one large tree in the front yard, the only trees in the front yard are newly planted trees under 15' tall.   There are no trees in the back yard.  There's nothing to trim.

2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Since I had to remove my one large tree in the front yard, the only trees in the front yard are newly planted trees under 15' tall.   There are no trees in the back yard.  There's nothing to trim.

In that case, there is no Bryan Munson. A burglar was scoping your place out. Perhaps he noticed a neighbor noticing him and he had to leave a bogus calling card in order to make his presence seem innocent or something. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

In that case, there is no Bryan Munson. A burglar was scoping your place out. Perhaps he noticed a neighbor noticing him and he had to leave a bogus calling card in order to make his presence seem innocent or something. 
No no, that was Bryan Munson who works for Bryan Munson which is run by Bryan Munson. Bryan runs the chainsaw but ain't real good with people. Fortunately Bryan is in charge of HR and Marketing so they got you covered. I wouldn't worry. Unless they send out someone else. Even then just trust in Gob.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:
8 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

No no, that was Bryan Munson who works for Bryan Munson which is run by Bryan Munson. Bryan runs the chainsaw but ain't real good with people. Fortunately Bryan is in charge of HR and Marketing so they got you covered. I wouldn't worry. Unless they send out someone else. Even then just trust in Gob.

Hello, I'm Bryan. This is my brother Darryl and my other brother Darryl.

9 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Chilean wannabe robbers roll up on guy pumping gas into his car.  Hilarity ensues.

Since these robbers would seem to be in the chain smoker demographic I'm surprised the whole damn thing didn't explode.