• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

I have to admit I wasn't a KK fan until I learned about his service in Vietnam and did a hard 180°. He was a talented writer and had at least 1 acting performance worth a damn in Lone Star. Still not a fan of his singing, but I can't sing either so we have that in common. Met him briefly at Farm Aid 2 when he was trying to corral a drunk Willie in the limo.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Hate said:

I thought he was awesome as Rubber Duck in "Convoy".  I was nine when I saw it so of course I thought it was an awesome movie.

I had to watch the double feature of Convoy and Mr. Billion every night for 6 weeks while underway in the Bering sea. Please kill me if I ever have to see one of those again.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RPM said:

I had to watch the double feature of Convoy and Mr. Billion every night for 6 weeks while underway in the Bering sea. Please kill me if I ever have to see one of those again.

Well, they call me Mr. Billion and they're gonna try to kill me.  And let it now be said, I'd rather be alive and a billionaire than poor and dead.  

the dog's lack of agility and interest isn't funny.  It's the awkward position he ends up in with the "I'll take my dinner outside this evening, thank you" look makes it awesome

20 hours ago, RPM said:

I have to admit I wasn't a KK fan until I learned about his service in Vietnam and did a hard 180°. He was a talented writer and had at least 1 acting performance worth a damn in Lone Star. Still not a fan of his singing, but I can't sing either so we have that in common. Met him briefly at Farm Aid 2 when he was trying to corral a drunk Willie in the limo.

He's led an incredibly interesting and diverse life.  His wikipedia page is fascinating.

dumb fucking dog. the tank top lady may be the owner. pit looks to be off leash. if so, what an incredibly irresponsible thing to do. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/oq3hyg/pitbull_attacks_carriage_horse_at_cane_creek_park/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

According to a comment under the video:

The dog had to be put down. The woman doing the carriage ride suffered a head injury, broken foot, and other injuries. The horse, named Queen Charlotte, received 15 bite marks, but recovered rather well. The pitbull owners failed to abide by park rules that all dogs must be on a leash. The owners claim that their dog bit off the leash. The carriage ride owner plans on sueing the dog's owners for injuries and for neglecting to follow park rules.

edit: found more info. damn.

https://blog.dogsbite.org/2021/04/animal-advocate-video-after-dog-attacks-carriage-horse-cane-creek-park.html

Union County, NC - On April 3, pit bull-mix violently attacked a draft horse pulling a carriage in Cane Creek Park as children screamed in the background. The carriage driver, Amanda Underwood, was seriously injured while trying to fend off the attack. The draft horse, Queen Charlotte, was also badly injured by the dog. A cell phone video captured part of the attack, where one sees the dog repeatedly attacking the horse, until Queen Charlotte delivers a ruinous kick.

After the attack, Amanda's brother spoke to Fox 46. "It was bad. I mean it was horrific," said Travis Medlin. "The dog jumped up an actually latched onto the horse's throat ... the horse trampled my sister four different times throughout that event. Each time, she just came back and continued to fight the dog, was trying to save the horse." She suffered multiple head wounds and a broken foot that will require surgery, Medlin said. Hospital bills are expected to cost at least $25,000.

"My sister is the blonde in the red shirt. This video only captures the end of what happened. The attack lasted a distance of 200 yards. My sister was driving the carriage when the pit attacked and latched onto the horse's neck. She handed the reins to her assistant and jumped down and threw the dog off. This repeated many times. My sister fought with the dog under the horse and in the process was trampled by the horse 4 different times. She went to the hospital and has 4 hematomas on her head from being kicked by the horse. Had to have the back of her head staples, a broken foot, horse shoe shaped bruises all over, swollen knee that will need an MRI and is so sore she cant get out of bed. With all that, you see her still standing by the horse at the end of the attack like the bad ass she is. If not for her actions things would have turned out much worse for everyone involved.

As for the horse, it has 15 bite wounds on its neck and legs, multiple bites to its face and its lips were shredded, but it's doing ok.

The dog was put down by the vet due to its injuries."

Edited by crash_davis