• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

E7Kz9MwVIAEq0Ih?format=jpg&name=900x900
In my many shit misadventures in the woods, back packing, deer and duck camps I've definitely executed all five. Bonus points for The Leo. Where I shit off the side bow of my boat holding the rail with one hand the other clutching a glorious scroll of clean TP that flaps just so in the breeze.

Oh you fellas are wading down current and down wind of me?? well shit.

"Squat" is actually impossible.
"Lazy" will get shit & piss on your pants.

You must not be very flexible if you can’t pull off the squat. The lazy is poorly depicted though. You really need to ditch your pants to safely pull it off. This list is far from complete though. Where’s the classic hanging your ass over a sturdy branch or a log? Or maybe in your case, dangling over the eave of a roof? Other submissions of mine are underwater (which is by far the most efficient), or dig a small hole, and just sit right down on it. I would also submit using a plastic grocery bag. Pop some wood, hook the handles, and you’ve basically got a reverse feed bag.
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hate said:

This is the best pass out video ever. You can tell the guy is trying to impress the girl, but he is obviously in the friend zone…probably even more in the FZ when she saw the video.

Pretty sure he's gonna stay in the FZ as he is clearly a gay Aggie. NTTAWW being gay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

This is what I don’t understand about the squat toilets in Asia. Are you supposed to remove your pants completely or is the a grab bar you hold onto so you can lean back?

College roommate had an uncle who left the fire pit at deer camp one night to go take a shit in the woods.  It was cold and the uncle dropped a turd down into his coveralls and just pulled them right up on his back.  Didn’t realize it until some back at the fire started asking what smelled.  Said they gave his all kinds of hell about that.

36 minutes ago, davidg said:

College roommate had an uncle who left the fire pit at deer camp one night to go take a shit in the woods.  It was cold and the uncle dropped a turd down into his coveralls and just pulled them right up on his back.  Didn’t realize it until some back at the fire started asking what smelled.  Said they gave his all kinds of hell about that.

Had a fellow hunter's son do the same thing. His nickname was "Stinky" the rest of the time we hunted with them. 10 years later, if I see him, he is still referenced as "Stinky".

The worst ever was CHIEF Jr. was about 9-10 years old, and we were moving stands and feeders from Throckmorton to Aspermont. We shut a gate and he climbs out needing to shit. So he is doing the Pole Dancer off the front of the gooseneck. He has laid up a pile that looks like a whale rope. I get the bright idea to joke about all of the other hunters and their kids pulling up while he is shitting. He gets antsy and ends up stepping right in the middle. I bet you can guess who got to clean his boots.

CHIEF